Tcll's resource box

Started by DarkPikachu, July 07, 2011, 02:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MDL0 template: how would you prefer the data fields??

named according to Nintendo's SDK
named for noobs to understand
September 16, 2011, 05:31:31 PM #30 Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 09:50:57 PM by DarkPikachu
ANNOUNCMENT:

UMC is being completely revised

the old way you saw UMC will be no more
instead, only a single GUI will be presented,

ideas:

^what I want it to look like >_>

programming plugins will also be alot more loose ;)
but will have certain restrictions due to that... :|

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I'm making a switch from Tkinter (:<
I'm going to define my GUI using OpenGL.

IDK why it didn't hit me before like it did just now,
but Blender relies entirely on OGL.

so if C++ can do it,
why couldn't Python

for the concerned users:
switching to OGL will only affect the GUI and widget programming.
it has nothing to do with the plugins ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

September 30, 2011, 01:44:47 PM #32 Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 02:05:06 PM by Tcll
not much we can do about having too many people on.
so we'll just delete your message ok. *trollface*

responce: ok fine but I'm not typing it in again.
it was letting you guys know the updates that would happen...

I'll just post on my forum then.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

well...
since I'm getting no responce as to my Q (on my forum),

I guess I'll just integrate PyOpenGL and keep it at 2.6/7

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

*sigh*
I'm about to just stop posting in this forum...

1. nobody seems to care about my projects anymore
2. I won't have to deal with retyping every last post anymore >D
3. I wish there was a 3rd reason as to why I should stay here. =3=

well anyways...
I ain't stoppin...
I'm just losing my thoughts on posting here again...

so as to that I have to say, I may return.
squa-la-la

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Well, I care
o.o
You work so hard to help the community and your work goes unnoticed. You even take the  out of your day to make programs that benefits us. You sir, are a hero to us. GG
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

October 04, 2011, 12:12:17 AM #36 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 12:24:02 AM by Tcll
*sniff*...*sob*
...*sigh*

my good sir,
your temptations have brought me back to the forums.
a thousand points awarded to you my friend.

but the forum troll is pushing me away really fast...
after having to retype the entire post ):<

EDIT: (attempt2)
god I hate this forum >:O

screw it...
I don't even know what I typed anymore DX

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on October 04, 2011, 12:12:17 AM*sniff*...*sob* ...*sigh* my good sir, your temptations have brought me back to the forums. a thousand points awarded to you my friend. but the forum troll is pushing me away really fast... after having to retype the entire post ):< EDIT: (attempt2) god I hate this forum >:O screw it... I don't even know what I typed anymore DX

I care a lot about your projects, you know. But since I suck a programmation, I can't help a lot... Ever since they announced that MDL0s could be used in Brawl, I was thinking of myself ; if people could do MDL0s importers/exporters/converters? THEN we could use ANY character on Brawl!!! I went to search for such things but I never came across one...until I came to this forum.

Is your Model converter soon finished?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 04, 2011, 07:24:52 PMI care a lot about your projects, you know. But since I suck a programmation, I can't help a lot... Ever since they announced that MDL0s could be used in Brawl, I was thinking of myself ; if people could do MDL0s importers/exporters/converters? THEN we could use ANY character on Brawl!!! I went to search for such things but I never came across one...until I came to this forum. Is your Model converter soon finished?
*angry laughter*
you're making me hate myself now...

I've started on version v3.0a
do you know what every x.0a version means?? *glares and smiles*

it means I've had to drop every piece of code and start on a better code from scratch.

I need to do that for the UD to OGL, as I'll no longer be using Tkinter for my GUI.
I'm using GLUT instead.

now you know why every x.0a version is incompatible between each other.
(the code is completely different)


I'll gauruntee you, if BJ starts doing that,
he'll have a much better and less frustrating way of coding his importer. ^_^

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

But much more time consuming.
He's under pressure to work fast because of others being impatient.
You're not rushed for time, only because not many people pressure you to finish.
It's sort of a bad trade off, though, if you don't have anyone posting (Not that I'm saying you did this on purpose)

Anyway, as always, good luck, whatever project you may work on. I'm expecting great things from you, 'cause I know you're capable. Too bad you're in a rough position right now.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on October 04, 2011, 11:05:26 PM
But much more time consuming.
He's under pressure to work fast because of others being impatient.
You're not rushed for time, only because not many people pressure you to finish.
It's sort of a bad trade off, though, if you don't have anyone posting (Not that I'm saying you did this on purpose)

Anyway, as always, good luck, whatever project you may work on. I'm expecting great things from you, 'cause I know you're capable. Too bad you're in a rough position right now.
thanx 404 :)
I needed that...

I guess I was getting caught up in getting no attention... eh heh...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

lol to be honest TCLL... i always look up on this thread for any new progress, so no need to say ur not getting any attention, cause u sure r! :)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Honestly, this thread is one of the few I really like, along with "Legacy Team" and BrawlBox, and now I look for every new comment being shown up. When you'll have your PC back, I'm sure the model converter you're working on will be even more famous than BrawlBox and be an intense success once finished!!! ;) Also, will your converter include .pmd and .pmx files? (Both are MikuMikuDance models, .pmx is most recent, but there's no converter yet for this file)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I agree with TTD, this is one of the most interesting threads to me, mainly because it's one of the topics about expanding brawl's horizon (in hacking), along with the BrawlBox thread (thought it is filled with alot of off-topic discussion).
It's too bad that your life isn't that easy right now. :(

But remember that if you feel you need a little attention then just give it a shout, and I wish you luck with your life ;)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

aw thanx guys :)

from now on, I'm only looking in the foreward direction.
not no longer will I look back at my competition >:3

there's only 1 direction to go now. *face of wisdom*

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 05, 2011, 04:28:29 AMAlso, will your converter include .pmd and .pmx files? (Both are MikuMikuDance models, .pmx is most recent, but there's no converter yet for this file)

if I don't have it supported upon release, there's always the option to build a plugin ;)
(you can garuntee I'll be sure to make plugin building as simple as possible) >:3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.