Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Quote from: SmashClash on July 17, 2011, 04:29:23 PMOh, MarioDK, I think Anivernage has a Galactic Donut Model.
i got it already it is just a smokeball recoloured and made Flat thats easy to make :D

but i think i will use a flat yellow/Golden lucario N-B ball
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Here's the wait 1! Please tell me if anything is wrong with it or if it can be made better! :af:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wl3ybbptp5pl2yh#1


Hi SonicBrawler!

awesome and i starting to try to make a FS like ghosts
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: BNX56 on July 17, 2011, 04:45:27 PMDo you have any ideas for his wait 2 and 3?
no :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

K, I've been making Galactic Donut. It'll be 150 frames(2.5 seconds duration)...
I'm on frame 45 right now...

EDIT: Also, found Wait2: @:38 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOHTdxXlRL4

that can be used :D

btw you will use Lucas´s size or the resize in t-pose i made?

i am making wait1 right now since that animation we will use as base for many ground attack
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 17, 2011, 05:17:08 PMthat can be used :D btw you will use Lucas´s size or the resize in t-pose i made? i am making wait1 right now since that animation we will use as base for many ground attack
I used your T-Stance. Also, wanna see the beginning of Galactic Donut I made?
http://www.mediafire.com/?8ae7d9y367vcvis


Also, let's look at moves in this video:
http://www.watch-dragonball.com/watch/463-Dragonball_Z_Episode_243.html
http://www.watch-dragonball.com/watch/466-Dragonball_Z_Episode_246.html

offtopic: i know a better site for watch DBZ in HD for free :D

ok good you used that since Lucas´s size is not 100% good for gotenks
i think Gotenks is about same as Mario´s
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 17, 2011, 06:16:05 PMofftopic: i know a better site for watch DBZ in HD for free :D ok good you used that since Lucas´s size is not 100% good for gotenks i think Gotenks is about same as Mario´s
You saw the animation?

I thought it was great! As expected from SC! :happy:

@MarioDK: I was wondering about that especially when I made the first frame for the wait 1.


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: SmashClash on July 17, 2011, 06:20:22 PMYou saw the animation?
yeah it good :D

Quote from: BNX56 on July 17, 2011, 06:23:27 PMI thought it was great! As expected from SC! :happy: @MarioDK: I was wondering about that especially when I made the first frame for the wait 1.
i am already close to be done with the first version of wait1 but still needing revamping
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BNX56 on July 17, 2011, 06:23:27 PMI thought it was great! As expected from SC! :happy: 
:happy:
Quote from: Mariodk on July 17, 2011, 06:28:06 PMyeah it good :D
Thanks guys it was my first true "long" animation...

HI! So, how's everything going? Can I join the project! :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!