Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

since lucas has like 3 articles fire pkthunder and pkice right? i hope galatic donut gets over one of them so it can be reflected like a normal projectyle xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd love to help with some of the animations, if you'd like me to.

Quote from: U0 on July 17, 2011, 10:14:41 PMI'd love to help with some of the animations, if you'd like me to.
ok proof you can do something
last time i made a team i was the only one who did something with Animations(the team for Goku) but now i get abit more help on him
btw i am almost done with wait1 and the other waits/wins/taunts i will start on soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sry for 2x posts but i am fixing the texture more for Gotenks to be even more perfect(yes i want him as perfect as Shadow vertexs is :D or more)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 18, 2011, 03:24:40 PMsry for 2x posts but i am fixing the texture more for Gotenks to be even more perfect(yes i want him as perfect as Shadow vertexs is :D or more)
Great! It's always good to aspire for the best! How is the wait 1? I'm sure it's cool!


Hi SonicBrawler!

too bad i can´t with vertex :(


anyway wait1 is half done i will not say it is 100% yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok, cool! I'll start with some of the other animations.  :af:


Hi SonicBrawler!

i will start with Dodges after Wait1
it is anyway easy to make
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I made a new animation for falling, but I forgot to post it! Sorry!
http://www.mediafire.com/?g34ibu33nyibzmg
It's the falling that I see a lot of DBZ characters do after flying.


Hi SonicBrawler!

falling i was also thinking about
but i was thinking to use Mario´s over Gotenks until better
since you also have to make FallF/fallB and all the other ones
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Do you want me to do the rest of the falls or do you want to do that? :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!

sure (after i have revamped your´s fall Animations abit with keyframes on Gotenks´s legs/arms)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oooooh, I can't wait 'till this is done! It's going to be great!


Hi SonicBrawler!

July 18, 2011, 05:55:04 PM #88 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:56:11 PM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk)
just a face edit by diedhammer98 for Gotenks:

also for normal Gotenks :D

i will fix the right eyebrow on normal/SSJ gotenks later
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later