Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

*Back from Florida and at home on computer*

Here's my Gotenks preview I did 7 days ago that only took me 1 day to vertex(I didn't have a chance to show before I left):


Obviously I need to make the arms shorter. Also, I need to fix up the vest just a bit more...

wow, that is AWESOME!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

awesome and for the stick´s leafs is a awesome idea but i dont think it will show up if i dont PSA it since it is on the stick normaly

but is it possible to get the stick show always and so you can vertex the stick away since i dont needing it for Gotenks psa
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 31, 2011, 11:08:32 PMawesome and for the stick´s left is a awesome idea but i dont think it will show up if i dont PSA it since it is on the stick normaly but is it possible to get the stick show always and so you can vertex the stick away since i dont needing it for Gotenks psa
Yeah, that preview is ok, but I needed to finish it...
You can't make it visible without PSA but it's fine. He just won't have his belt... Maybe I'll make parts of the stem for a different version...for people without the PSA...


Update: I''ll use a shoelace for the belt for the regular version...

you made the belt out of the stick?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on July 31, 2011, 11:31:01 PMyou made the belt out of the stick?
I made the loose belt part from the leaves of the Stick. But now! I made it out of his left shoe-lace so it shows up at all times without PSA... ;)

Preview:

EDIT: This also shows shortened to properness arms. :af2:

wow, they both look exactly the same, so, the only things left to do are his face and his hair?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on August 01, 2011, 12:13:33 AMwow, they both look exactly the same, so, the only things left to do are his face and his hair?
His face is actually pretty much done already. I just need to make the hair. I will look at my game, DBZ BT 3, and look at the Gotenks model in Character Reference.

and export then texture and done rite?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on August 01, 2011, 12:32:55 AMand export then texture and done rite?
Pretty much, but I have to make the SSJ3 hair and SSJ3 outer eyebrows, too. Then you all get Gotenks, SSJ1 Gotenks, and SSJ3 Gotenks.


EDIT: 15:57 needs to be Gotenks' hurt in air: http://dbzepisode.org/episode-258-super-moves-of-gotenks/

In the same video, 15:50 needs to be his jump up from ground...
In the same video, 17:31 needs to be his flight animation...
In the same video, 17:57 needs to be his FALLING animation...

ok i can try that :D but as i said right now is mario´s animations for falling/jumps but i will edit them after Goku V1 is done and i hopefully i can maybe get him done today then just work here :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Goku V1 will have more longer beam?
(I forgot that blue beam's name)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 01, 2011, 08:19:28 AMGoku V1 will have more longer beam? (I forgot that blue beam's name)
kamehameha :D

it feels longer since the wave is smaller but it is not
i think the range on the wave is just perfect
for Gotenks´s N-B it will be longer then goku´s and i will nerf the dmg from 30% to 20%
but 30% if Gotenks have used Down-taunt
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on August 01, 2011, 08:23:30 AMkamehameha :D it feels longer since the wave is smaller but it is not i think the range on the wave is just perfect
oh, ok. more fixes for Goku V1?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 01, 2011, 08:25:12 AMoh, ok. more fixes for Goku V1?
still needing more
and too bad i can´t get him done today i was really hoped i can do that so i can work here
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later