Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

You will update your 1. post?

SMBZ Mario hammer recolors

Shell power-up

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 01, 2011, 08:38:10 AMYou will update your 1. post? SMBZ Mario hammer recolors Shell power-up
yes on my other thread
since i can´t get to work on anything today but i can update my thread atleast
as i was thinking to do today
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDK, change the title to it saying reply #318 because of this preview:


I have made everything perfect, matching the model from DBZ BT 3 by looking at Character Reference>Gotenks>Model in the game. I am making the hair now by looking at Gotenks' model...

cool now just texture/hair and afew more thing (but try to remove the stick by vertex) i think it is possible to get the stick/Leafs to show always i saw a Ness with his bat show always without PSA

try my texture Revamp (it still needs afew more fixes+dmg eyes+fixed FS eyes) over that vertex


too bad i wont be able so much until next week
right now i am not home until next monday and non Wiis/PC that works with Emulators around here so i can´t test the hacks /progress i made on Goku/Gotenks
but i can atleast send what i got 100% done for Goku V1(only afew things not much) :D
but only for testers and not for small kids like one who PMed all time for the link to that
dont ask for the Link since i send it only to them who helped with Goku moveset+afew others
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on August 01, 2011, 05:35:31 PMcool now just texture/hair and afew more thing (but try to remove the stick by vertex) i think it is possible to get the stick/Leafs to show always i saw a Ness with his bat show always without PSA try my texture Revamp (it still needs afew more fixes+dmg eyes+fixed FS eyes) over that vertex too bad i wont be able so much until next week right now i am not home until next monday and non Wiis/PC that works with Emulators around here so i can´t test the hacks /progress i made on Goku/Gotenks but i can atleast send what i got 100% done for Goku V1(only afew things not much) :D but only for testers and not for small kids like him TBM who PMed all time for the link to that
I think I'll make my own texture first...
Also, I don't need his leaves to stay anymore since I used his shoelace. ;)

Quote from: SmashClash on August 01, 2011, 05:48:20 PMI think I'll make my own texture first... Also, I don't need his leaves to stay anymore since I used his shoelace. ;)
Cool it will be awesome too

btw for Ghost models i think we will vertex a item to a Gotenks Ghost
so the poll right now is useless
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

smashclash thats not to you (mainly for Gotenks vertex you can still upload it without moveset since i think you will be done before V1 of Gotenks psa)

ok i will force all my time to finish Goku V1 so if ppl wanted they can join team for Goku V1 then we can return to this again :D
(sry gotenks but you have to wait abit longer for your´s moveset  :'( )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 02, 2011, 03:55:58 PMwhich item you need for Gotenks Ghost?
one that is low filesize and can be vertexed into this:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on August 02, 2011, 03:57:28 PMone that is low filesize and can be vertexed into this:

I'm not sure that is possible do that vertex......

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 02, 2011, 04:01:00 PMI'm not sure that is possible do that vertex......
it is i know

mewtwo2000 told me him self but i can´t since 3ds max 8 dont working for me
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on August 02, 2011, 04:04:41 PMit is i know mewtwo2000 told me him self but i can´t since 3ds max 8 dont working for me

I think It is bom-bob.....
But I'm not sure which effect you want replace.....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 02, 2011, 04:06:08 PMI think It is bom-bob..... But I'm not sure which effect you want replace.....
just one effect i needing just a item or any models with good filesize so it can be used in a PSA vertexed to a super ghost unlike use a Lucas vertex with over 200KB filesize for just the model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on August 02, 2011, 04:08:01 PMjust one effect i needing just a item or any models with good filesize so it can be used in a PSA vertexed to a super ghost unlike use a Lucaro vertex with over 200KB filesize for just the model

oh, ok.....

Gotenks will i will work abit on again after i am 50% done with Goku V1 :D
i already got afew things ready and my Side-B animations is almost perfect (i dont think Sdo0m or other good animations makers can do it much better)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later