Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Well, I'll continue animations once the vertex is released! :happy:



Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on August 10, 2011, 04:59:59 PMWell, I'll continue animations once the vertex is released! :happy:
me too
i working on Goku until vertex is done :Dbut i also hope someone can vertex a item or GFX to a Gotenks Ghost (please as low filesize as possible)

i will revamp the moveset more
the moveset fit most for SSj3(with afew normal/SSJ moves)
i think the moveset Should fit for any of his transforms abit more

i think the AAAAA combo should just be a AAA Combo
5x A i think will be too powerfull
maybe Gotenks is a overpowered/Awesome Kid in DBZ but in Brawl he have to be weaker (like Goku) so he can be Balanced with others in brawl
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 10, 2011, 05:38:35 PMYou still needing Mario's "ring" wind effect?
i am not sure i will check it out then i starting for Real on this project(as i will then vertex is out)

Fsmash has to be a other i know (cuz of the GFX) i 100% know what kind of attack that is from Bt3 and that GFX is not in Brawl or other games to get so i am thinking of a other Fsmash
this attack he using at buu:
http://youtu.be/xtvsxH_sP7Q?t=3m59s
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Black Neon X27 on August 10, 2011, 05:54:29 PMHave you thought of his dash attack?
no :D since in BT3 he also use some kind of that move(as normal) and thats not a dash
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I was thinking that maybe he should use that spinning arm attack from the beginning of that video.


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on August 10, 2011, 05:58:14 PMI was thinking that maybe he should use that spinning arm attack from the beginning of that video.
i mean the attack he use at buu´s face :D
but he started with the attack until buu said WAIT!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 10, 2011, 06:36:26 PMI'm sorry off-topic.... You needing this?
not really but i think that other guy needing that
but awesome you got hats on them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 10, 2011, 06:40:44 PMnot really but i think that other guy needing that but awesome you got hats on them


I keep that for around since February...

By the way...
Snoopy did fix Hats....
That time before I learned about that Guide fixes Import giltches.

the eyes seem very....bright
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


still really cool tho
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.