Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Quote from: Mariodk on August 20, 2011, 03:32:17 PM
cool :D i can´t wait to start PSAing anything i got of Animations

but first Goku´s Cactch Animations/up-Throw then just PSA work left on him  and finaly uploaded the 2nd. last version of the PSA and can´t be updated until Project:M is done (for Project: M Lucario)
goku up trow is hard  :S why not trowing the oponent upward teleport abode him and do a  kick in the head making the oponent go down? dont know if its possible
or just teleport  from below and  giving an uptonet a  kick in the belly and send them upward something like that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


it seems smashclash will be the top animation contributer...
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I think I've done 10 animations so far. Half out of boredom. Half out of wanting to make it.
Btw, Scott Pilgrim's DownSmash needs to be Gotenks' N-Air up to the DownSmash's frame #34.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 21, 2011, 03:20:51 AMI think I've done 10 animations so far. Half out of boredom. Half out of wanting to make it. Btw, Scott Pilgrim's DownSmash needs to be Gotenks' N-Air up to the DownSmash's frame #34.
ok
but as i said i start working here after Goku V1 and shadow over Fox(he is fast done then i force 100% on him but have worked slowly on him)
then gotenks and then i work on Gotenks i think the progress will be 2x faster :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 21, 2011, 05:39:07 AMYou work on Gotenks now? or Goku v1?
Goku V1>Shadow over Fox with Sdo0m´s moveset V2 and revamped Chaos spear :D(fast done)>Gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 21, 2011, 05:40:54 AMGoku V1>Shadow over Fox with Sdo0m´s moveset V2 and revamped Chaos spear :D(fast done)>Gotenks
oh, ok.

Feedback on your Gotenks animations:
Side-B: The galactic donut is way bigger than how you made Gotenks position his finger. Also, at the end of the Side-B animation his legs should be going behind him since he's throwing something and he should have style of kickback.

Up-B: I can't imagine how that would look in-game. Also, He's moving a bit too much. Another thing is his arms should be going out forward like how I made my Up-B.


If you don't agree, I suppose we can put two different Gotenks versions(yours and mine).

Quote from: SmashClash on August 21, 2011, 06:39:52 PMFeedback on your Gotenks animations: Side-B: The galactic donut is way bigger than how you made Gotenks position his finger. Also, at the end of the Side-B animation his legs should be going behind him since he's throwing something and he should have style of kickback. Up-B: I can't imagine how that would look in-game. Also, He's moving a bit too much. Another thing is his arms should be going out forward like how I made my Up-B. If you don't agree, I suppose we can put two different Gotenks versions(yours and mine).
i agree but i also said not 100% done :Dand lets work on one project instead making two that way we can get the moveset as perfect as possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ok, then. Did you see my animations yet?
They're all on the past 3 pages and this page.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 21, 2011, 06:51:42 PMOk, then. Did you see my animations yet? They're all on the past 3 pages and this page.
yeah but they still needs abit revamp but i think i will do that after Goku V1/Shadow over Fox

shadow over Fox only needs to PSA his "B" attacks and goku the same(but up-B) + needing to code Kaioken
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Shadow over Fox is not going to happen soon so i skip that and go to Gotenks right after Goku V1
Shadow over Fox get got much filesize and i needing a new Fitfox.pac that works with Shadow vertexs

so Gotenks is after Goku V1 and Goku V1 i testing right now and see how anything works
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey, with Beyond unmirroring Scott Pilgrim Perfect Gotenks will be possible! ;D
Also, you shouldn't resize the current animations yet until I make the resize for Gotenks.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 23, 2011, 12:28:11 PM
Shadow over Fox is not going to happen soon so i skip that and go to Gotenks right after Goku V1
Shadow over Fox get got much filesize and i needing a new Fitfox.pac that works with Shadow vertexs

so Gotenks is after Goku V1 and Goku V1 i testing right now and see how anything works
so no shadow over fox? hey didnt thewill do a port over him?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!