Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

How about the counter in DBZ BT 3?
I'll make that.

Also, we need a better Wait1. Can I suggest one?


EDIT: Btw, here's DownTaunt(Finish Sign): http://www.mediafire.com/?3b4sxex4u18k8al
Note: Make frame 8 freeze using PSA for 3 frames longer.


EDIT2: Updated the charging animation: http://www.mediafire.com/?276sq5dbwkcr12a
I was too lazy to add in shake his fists during the whole thing.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 03, 2011, 08:00:33 PM
No, I resized him in 3DS Max to Lucas' Size. When he is exported I will have to resize him to a Gotenks size. Then we will resize each animation to be Gotenks' size.
sounds like gotenks and the psa will be released at same time

Quote from: SmashClash on September 04, 2011, 02:00:51 AMHow about the counter in DBZ BT 3? I'll make that. Also, we need a better Wait1. Can I suggest one? EDIT: Btw, here's DownTaunt(Finish Sign): http://www.mediafire.com/?3b4sxex4u18k8al Note: Make frame 8 freeze using PSA for 3 frames longer. EDIT2: Updated the charging animation: http://www.mediafire.com/?276sq5dbwkcr12a I was too lazy to add in shake his fists during the whole thing.
yeah i think that one as SSJ in DBZ BT3 but not sure
i just used that one with the most SSBB game like with Gotenks :D(that DS game with DBZ vs. Naruto vs. onepiece vs. afew other animes)
anyway waiting for the Fitlucas.pac with Ghost FS PSAed from DivineOverlord and Ghost GFX vertex from a item (i think smashclash making it)
and last time i waited for DivineOverlord i had to canceled a idea i got for SMBZ mario moveset and i dont hope it will happen to Gotenks since i waited for DivineOverlord to fix a FS on SMBZ mario to be abit like Sonic´s(without transform) but that took 2 month until i made that FS he got now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on September 04, 2011, 08:05:14 AM
yeah i think that one as SSJ in DBZ BT3 but not sure
i just used that one with the most SSBB game like with Gotenks :D(that DS game with DBZ vs. Naruto vs. onepiece vs. afew other animes)
anyway waiting for the Fitlucas.pac with Ghost FS PSAed from DivineOverlord and Ghost GFX vertex from a item (i think smashclash making it)
and last time i waited for DivineOverlord i had to canceled a idea i got for SMBZ mario moveset and i dont hope it will happen to Gotenks since i waited for DivineOverlord to fix a FS on SMBZ mario to be abit like Sonic´s(without transform) but that took 2 month until i made that FS he got now
i hope you can get the file soon becuase i thinks that is what is needed to move foward with the project xD atleast you can take time to make most of the animations xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Maybe today I'll make a better Wait1 because that's what I need to complete most of my posted animations. Also, I'll do that Air-Down-B(Counter) today. Btw, in-case you didn't see I posted my Finish Sign and updated charging animation on this page.

So the animations I have to do today are:
AirDownB-Counter, Wait1, WalkSlow, WalkMiddle, WalkFast, and Run.

Counter is made :D already
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SmashClash on September 04, 2011, 03:40:14 PMThe one the air from DBZ BT 3?
no just something i made fast
the attack is a flying kick right now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I hope Gotenks's Final Smash is good one.
(So, I will not port Koopa or Goomba over Lucas If Gotenks's Final Smash is good one)

Quote from: Gotenks on September 04, 2011, 03:43:05 PM
no just something i made fast
the attack is a flying kick right now
You'll have to show me on MSN, but I'm still going to make my counter.


Quote from: diedhammer98 on September 04, 2011, 04:17:45 PMGotenks can do counter?
yes but i still needing to PSA it but i can´t right now i have to wait for DivineOverlord and if he needing the Ghost Model i had to wait for the one who do Ghost model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: 3MinuteMan on September 04, 2011, 06:11:18 PMuse haleodherio's counter attack then.
i will
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I didn't have time to do animations today. I only did have of KirbyHat's Gotenks N-B.
I'll do some tomorrow after I finish my homework.