The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21


Quote from: Weyard on July 25, 2011, 01:23:27 AM
Minecraft beckons tonight. I'll start on it tomorrow night some time.

:>.>:

Curses.


What do you think?

Needs major fixing, of course.

wierd...

well, http://www.mediafire.com/?u019zrjcbu66px4
Here's the FitZeroSuit.pac with changes for Morphball crouch.
Can someone test this? With Gamma's fitmotion with morphball crouches of course.

Btw Gamma, did you also change the SquatWaitItem to make it the same as SquatWait? If not, please do.

And whoever tests this out, also test out dodges as well as crouching with beam sword on a platform (just incase it still shows up.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 25, 2011, 01:37:08 AM
wierd...

well, http://www.mediafire.com/?u019zrjcbu66px4
Here's the FitZeroSuit.pac with changes for Morphball crouch.
Can someone test this? With Gamma's fitmotion with morphball crouches of course.

Btw Gamma, did you also change the SquatWaitItem to make it the same as SquatWait? If not, please do.

And whoever tests this out, also test out dodges as well as crouching with beam sword on a platform (just incase it still shows up.)

I say just go with the normal SquatWait for the SquatWaitItem. For now.

Also

http://www.mediafire.com/?sgf7syx24bob0ai

MotionEtc

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 25, 2011, 01:47:13 AM
I say just go with the normal SquatWait for the SquatWaitItem. For now.

Also

http://www.mediafire.com/?sgf7syx24bob0ai

MotionEtc
Get it while it's hot! XD

But I won't do anymore PSA stuff until that is tested. (Also becuase I don't know that much.) I want to get the crouch to work nicely then i'll continue.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 25, 2011, 01:51:42 AM
Get it while it's hot! XD

But I won't do anymore PSA stuff until that is tested. (Also becuase I don't know that much.) I want to get the crouch to work nicely then i'll continue.

Have you gotten it working yet?

Gotten what working?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


What are you talking about?

I'm waiting for someone to test the fit.pac to see if there are problems.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 25, 2011, 02:06:43 AM
What are you talking about?

I'm waiting for someone to test the fit.pac to see if there are problems.

Oh.

Mmk then.

Someone test it. :srs:

i am... me and my friend are... sexy
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

me and weyard are going to test them too


Ok Then.

Just don't crouch with an item, it'll look weird.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

July 25, 2011, 02:28:02 AM #119 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:29:16 AM by Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man
She crouches but does not have ball.. just looks friggin weird.

the dodges are amazing. her Screw Attack has no recovery anymore.. that needs to be fixed. or it magically goes lower.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating