The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 25, 2011, 02:28:02 AM
She crouches but does not have a crawl.. she just rolls up...

That's because she can't crawl. XD

Does it look good at least?

Does it show the morphball?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

July 25, 2011, 02:30:23 AM #122 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:33:47 AM by Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man
well she doesn't go into morph ball... (i forgot you can't get her to crawl)

why not make a code that allows her to crawl? (if you can remove it, you can add it)



EDIT:

HAIL ME FOR I AM SATAN NYAN CAT!! I HAVE 666 POSTS!!!!


Make some Crawling Animations and test this code out

Samus can Crawl (Ultraxwing)
04B0B304 00000001
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

July 25, 2011, 02:40:38 AM #123 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:50:23 AM by Aether
ok

- Run animations are awesome. Little bit of startup lag, but its good and fast once she gets going. Probably the coolest run animation in the game. Period.

- Dodge animations are good.

- 3 Jumps and two are with screw attack animation? Looks good though

- Squat animation makes her curl up into  fetal position? xD Ball isnt appearing at all....

- Beep Boop taunt is hilarious, but so messed up right now lol

To whoever mentioned her Up B not taking you high anymore, thats because of the attribute changes. When you give ZSS's PSA attributes to Samus it makes her slightly faster but has lower recovery for some reason. It wont really matter since her Up B will be different in the end anyway.

Oh... make if you can make the room. make it where she can taunt the change one of the two.

i don't want to drastically change her moveset.

or not. whatever.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Aether on July 25, 2011, 02:40:38 AM
- Beep Boop taunt is hilarious, but so messed up right now lol

"Beep Boop taunt." XD

I dunno why I called it that.

Anyway

It does need some fixing, but I'll get to it later.

Yeah, just make her rolling into a ball. and make that only appear in PSA.

that code should allow her to do the roll...
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Like Aether said, she goes into a fetal position and no ball appears.

The run animation is kinda glitchy, in that it starts up kinda slow but then starts running at faster than normal speed. It's awesome and looks intentional. Don't touch the running attributes again, it's perfect like this.

The Beep Boop taunt is keeping the part of the animation where the gun opens up and spins around. Must be tied to an event in psa, look into that.

July 25, 2011, 03:09:27 AM #128 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:13:36 AM by Royal_Blade
Hmm... I'll see what happened in the Fit.pac ...

Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?25drxjr1vqrv79r
Try this. I realized I forgot some things.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Weyard on July 25, 2011, 03:06:58 AM
The Beep Boop taunt is keeping the part of the animation where the gun opens up and spins around. Must be tied to an event in psa, look into that.

Oh shoot, I forgot about that. /:

Thanks for looking into that. :]

July 25, 2011, 03:13:49 AM #130 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:14:40 AM by Royal_Blade
I'll post this again...
http://www.mediafire.com/?25drxjr1vqrv79r
Try this. I realized I forgot some things.

Also check the crouch with items. Please.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

i are am is testing...

wait for me to edit this post.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

July 25, 2011, 03:26:43 AM #132 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:28:25 AM by Aether
Few more animations done. I was able to use almost all of Ike's grab animations with some work.

Catch
http://www.mediafire.com/?6jlv2f12y546yij
I posted this earlier, but im not sure if you saw it or not.

CatchCut
http://www.mediafire.com/?n2qd1k87ekjrr57

CatchDash
http://www.mediafire.com/?c0h7la97ir760e6

CatchTurn
http://www.mediafire.com/?29z2vccdilehhf7

I dont have a mediafire account, so they are uploaded through their temporary thing. Im not sure if they are permanent or not though. If you have any problems ill get Weyard to upload them with his account.

Quote from: Aether on July 25, 2011, 03:26:43 AM
Few more animations done. I was able to use almost all of Ike's grab animations with some work.

Catch
http://www.mediafire.com/?6jlv2f12y546yij
I posted this earlier, but im not sure if you saw it or not.

CatchCut
http://www.mediafire.com/?n2qd1k87ekjrr57

CatchDash
http://www.mediafire.com/?c0h7la97ir760e6

CatchTurn
http://www.mediafire.com/?29z2vccdilehhf7

I dont have a mediafire account, so they are uploaded through their temporary thing. Im not sure if they are permanent or not though. If you have any problems ill get Weyard to upload them with his account.

Added to the MotionEtc.

I still need to make the CatchWait and CatchAttack, both of which are getting on my nerves. Seems like every time i go forwards or backwards to edit a frame, all the other ones crumple up and twist.