The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Same as last time. Motion doesn't work~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Eira on July 25, 2011, 07:59:00 AM
Same as last time. Motion doesn't work~
On your Wii or Dolphin? D:

BTW: I think the OP could use a play-testers list, to show who actually helps testing it over and over.


Dolphin, can't test on Wii, it's broken.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I can test on Wii anytime at all. I don't sleep XD

I'm a Play tester.

though i don't own my own computer, so it's a little difficult...

but i'll try.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Completely free today so just say the word. Tomorrow, I might also be free unless my pair of Shinai arrive.

July 25, 2011, 11:56:47 AM #157 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:42:33 PM by Royal_Blade
Oh, two pages. Well...

Nice Catches Aether I can't wait until you finish the others.

About the morphball: Well, at least I got her morphball to show up. I'm gonna check again because I think i either forgot some code or put some in the wrong place.

And I'll check the GFX for the catches while i'm at it to remove the grapple beam.

Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?4n4tj5l26o31dp1
Testing... Testing... Testing 1, 2, 3... Testing... XD

I believe that should be it for the crouch. Also, test out the grabs (throws are unchanged) and tell me if the grapplebeam isn't there. Also, can someone tell me if holding items while crouching does anything.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

WILL test ASAP.

chaning stuff in my brasar. so i'll be a while.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

It doesn't matter how long takes, as long as it gets done!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

First of all, I think this is a great idea. And that if anyone were to pull it off it would be you.
The Super Mega Ultra Metroid fan o.o (Actually that would be a cool game title, lol)

Secondly I thought I'd share this



That can't be a good sign  :srs:

defenitely

almost done, then i can test out the items, the grapple beam, and the crouch.


*EDIT

WE broke the CHAIN OF EVIL!!
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Thanks for testing XZedkiel.

i would test it, but i felt the urge to edit my Anouncer calls with a sexy chick, and Melee Noises.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating