The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21


i wanted you to test the crouch with items. weyard experienced a problem and I wan't to know if it's him or the file.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

All items work for me with the crouch..

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 25, 2011, 06:28:57 PM
All items work for me with the crouch..
How is the animation doing though?

For me, she went into ball mode but was hovering above the ground and the item wasn't visible. After going out of crouch, the item reappeared and could be used.

Quote from: Weyard on July 25, 2011, 06:30:33 PM
How is the animation doing though?

For me, she went into ball mode but was hovering above the ground and the item wasn't visible. After going out of crouch, the item reappeared and could be used.
I thought that was the goal.

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 25, 2011, 06:34:22 PM
I thought that was the goal.
Nope that wasn't how it was meant to be. I think she was supposed to sit on the ground in ballmode with the item attached to the side of the ball.

So she is floating for you too?

The item isn't supposed to show Weyard. She's IN the morphball and everything she's holding.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Easy fix.  Just use the Item Visibility event and set it to False.

July 25, 2011, 06:50:55 PM #218 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:53:49 PM by Raikiri_Blade
I have that. Weyard thought it wasn't supposed to be there.

Edit:
Btw SDoom, could you help with any PSA stuff if were stuck at some point? It would help if someone of your knowledge with PSA could be of assistance.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 25, 2011, 06:46:54 PM
Easy fix.  Just use the Item Visibility event and set it to False.
The item doesn't show Silent ^_^ I think the goal was accomplished.
Ninja'd x.x


She doesn't float for me, you must be on Riivo o.o

Weyard and Zedkiel, could you guys show me the item crouch? Like take pictures and stuff.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Well, it's just her morphball.. That's literally it. Just a morphball perfectly placed on the ground, no item showing whatsoever.

Okay then... I'll just continue?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 25, 2011, 07:48:12 PM
Okay then... I'll just continue?

Yeah, you should. But I can still get a pic if you want :3

July 25, 2011, 08:18:31 PM #224 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 08:33:25 PM by Weyard
So I guess there was some misunderstanding. I thought the item was supposed to remain visible.
The only problem now is that she is hovering above the ground.

Here's some pictures in order showing the problem:

Standing with item:



After pressing down, crouching animation starts:



The next frame has her in the fetal position with item still visible.



The next frame has her in ball mode on the ground as it should be. (item is invisble)



Right after that frame, she launchs upwards until she is in the position seen in the screenshot below.



As you can see, she is hovering in ball mode, above the ground.
If you keep DOWN held, she floats in place here. If you release Down, she immediately flies back into standing position.