The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

OH I hadn't noticed that they were pushed forward that far. That's because I made them thinner in the back but didn't mess with the front of them. Normally Samus's shoulders extend that far, it just isn't noticeable because they are all-around huge.

I'll fix that too.

-

Everyone who wants to do recolors can do some recolors. The more the merrier.

Quote from: Weyard on July 28, 2011, 11:55:41 PM
The model will be released separately, so I see no reason a recolor pack shouldn't be released separately. Some people will want the model/recolors but not want to use the psa.

The csp and such should be saved for the final PSA package which will include everything we've done for this project.

Whoops, didn't see that last part. o_o

Well, if you want to release the model separately, then by all means go ahead.

Quote from: Himari Naihoro on July 29, 2011, 12:00:01 AM
Alright, that's what i wanted to know. I'll upload the files when i'm done and PM them to you.

You can release the recolors separately too, if you want.

Though I would appreciate it if you PM'd them to me before you do so.

Thanks again. :]

And xZedekiel...

Quote from: Weyard on July 29, 2011, 12:02:55 AM
Everyone who wants to do recolors can do some recolors. The more the merrier.

^That

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 29, 2011, 12:01:42 AMNvm, guess I'm not doing the recolors anymore.. >.>
Then you can test this out: http://www.mediafire.com/?8eq8c1elh2px254 This is my attempt at making missiles fire from her gun during the side smash. No super Missles yet.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

@ Gamma

I had planned on releasing the Other M Samus vertex once it's finished.
I thought that the some recolors would be released shortly afterwards.

Then once the psa project is finished, you would package up the vertex, all the csps, recolors, sound packs, the psa itself, and everything else we've done. Then release this final package with everyone as collaborators.

Or I could just hold off on releasing the model until the Psa is finished. I could then release it separately afterwards for those who don't want to download the psa just to get the Vertex. It doesn't matter to me. I had just planned to release it beforehand.

You and blade are the project leaders, so it's your decision.

Quote from: Weyard on July 29, 2011, 12:15:28 AM
@ Gamma

I had planned on releasing the Other M Samus vertex once it's finished.
I thought that the some recolors would be released shortly afterwards.

Then once the psa project is finished, you would package up the vertex, all the csps, recolors, sound packs, the psa itself, and everything else we've done. Then release this final package with everyone as collaborators.

Or I could just hold off on releasing the model until the Psa is finished. I could then release it separately afterwards for those who don't want to download the psa just to get the Vertex. It doesn't matter to me. I had just planned to release it beforehand.

You and blade are the project leaders, so it's your decision.

I say you guys go ahead and release your stuff beforehand. We can just package it up and include it in final download.

Unless Blade wants it otherwise. But to me, it doesn't really matter.

It honestly doesn't matter to me. You can release it whenever you want.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 12:22:38 AM
It honestly doesn't matter to me. You can release it whenever you want.

Alright then.

Go ahead and release it when you're done, Weyard.

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 12:08:54 AMThen you can test this out: http://www.mediafire.com/?8eq8c1elh2px254 This is my attempt at making missiles fire from her gun during the side smash. No super Missles yet.
Can someone test this?

And it goes with my missle animations. So Gamma, since you have them.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


do you have my missile animations? They'll look wierd without them.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 12:39:33 AM
Can someone test this?

And it goes with my missle animations. So Gamma, since you have them.

I'll get right on it.

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 12:42:00 AM
do you have my missile animations? They'll look wierd without them.
I don't know if I have the missile animation, but I think I do. She fires no missile, just a puff of smoke that stays there permanently.

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 29, 2011, 12:44:41 AM
I don't know if I have the missile animation, but I think I do. She fires no missile, just a puff of smoke that stays there permanently.

That. I'll post a few pictures.

Also, the tilted smashes cause a silent freeze.

hm... I guess copying the specials won't work...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

just shoot the article somehow. and make it do damage, in the Sora over Pit hack they made the tilt his arrow that could do ice.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating