The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 12:49:35 AM
hm... I guess copying the specials won't work...

It might.... you might have just missed a few things. Like, subactions or something.

I dunno.

Anyway

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yep...
Damn smoke, well I'll get started on the recolors as soon as the vertex is released.

huh...

@Ultrax: Yeah, I'll look at that.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

So... what should I be doing right now?

I have to make this last night before I have to go back to work as productive as possible. :|

Also, changed the title because I forgot to after I closed the poll. XD

@ Gamma is that a new Ridley Charizard? It seems to look better than I remember back when Aether and I attempted a ridley psa.

-

I fixed the shoulders a bit. I'm going to make her arm extend up under it as well.

Quote from: Weyard on July 29, 2011, 01:06:34 AM
@ Gamma is that a new Ridley Charizard? It seems to look better than I remember back when Aether and I attempted a ridley psa.

-

I fixed the shoulders a bit. I'm going to make her arm extend up under it as well.

Nope, it's the original.

..... I think. I'm pretty sure.

If anything, it's not new. /:

And good, I hope it turns out alright.

The problem is that in PSA, I can't seem to find actual code which shows that Samus fires missiles... Like nowhere...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 01:20:58 AM
The problem is that in PSA, I can't seem to find actual code which shows that Samus fires missiles... Like nowhere...

Maybe we should have SDoom look into that as well? I wouldn't know what to do there. /:

If it's giving you too much trouble, then perhaps we should leave th Forward Smash alone for now, and maybe you can try coding the Up Smash?

Try this out: http://www.mediafire.com/?981xp20y87pk28y
I'm not sure If this'll work, but let's see what happens.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 01:49:35 AM
Try this out: http://www.mediafire.com/?981xp20y87pk28y
I'm not sure If this'll work, but let's see what happens.

Nope, still no Missiles. /:

The graphical effects don't hang aroung forever, though.

And using the tilts still freezes the game.


Quote from: Weyard on July 29, 2011, 02:01:12 AM
Testing the new model. Brb with a download link.

That's great to hear.

I think I'll make that showcase I've bee talking about all day but never got around to doing once we get that model. Regardless of what we have.

I also noticed the forward air has no graphics. It's being replaced by the double kick, right?

Hmph... Oh well...

For the Up Smash, It should be relatively the same as what we have right now.

@Zedkiel, yeah. We changed that quite some time ago.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 02:08:58 AM
Hmph... Oh well...

For the Up Smash, It should be relatively the same as what we have right now.

I'll ask you one more time before I made the video...

Can you code the Up Smash? XD

Or at the very least, remove the graphics and sound effects and such, but leave the multiple hitboxes. (And maybe change the flags)