The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Actually... Since theres an item called Screw Attack which is a general gfx because it's an item.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 30, 2011, 02:50:23 AM
Actually... Since theres an item called Screw Attack which is a general gfx because it's an item.

.... oh yeah. XD Would it be the same though?

I kinda like the bluish tint of Samus's. /:

But if it's easier to call up the generic graphic than call up her actual Screw Attack model, then go ahead and remove it I guess.

lol we can still recolor the screw attack (item screw graphic 73) to any color we want in the common3.pac file
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 02:54:13 AM
lol we can still recolor the screw attack (item screw graphic 73) to any color we want in the common3.pac file

But then that mean's we have to include a common3.pac for everyone to use. :[

And that just complicates things even more, since some people have their own common3.pac files, and they'd have to merge it with ours and yadda yadda yadda.

Go ahead and delete it DO. :]

yeah, that'd be too much of a hastle.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Oh, and Blade.

Final Smash T-poses Samus after she finishes. /:

It's best to just stick with the code.

I'll have to stick that code back into the pac then.

have you tried the z-air?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 30, 2011, 03:07:11 AM
have you tried the z-air?

Yep. Her tether is completely disabled. :]

I'll give her a regular dodge animation once I'm done screwing around.

Neutral Air is backwards and targets when they are in the air with you.
Neutral Air still causes freeze if used above green shells.
Neutral Air still causes infinite gfx if shorthopped or used while close to the ground.
Up Throw is an 1HKO if you have said infinite gfx.
Shield is invisible when you have said infinite gfx.
The infinite gfx can only be removed by using Neutral Air again or by grabbing.
Up Smash animation works perfect, but has old hitbox.
Down Throw animation looks right, but you need to be higher up.
Grab Range is too long.

Down Taunt still needs article or whatever removed for space.
Final Smash still works and transforms you into ZSS.
BUT you T frame upon using ZSS's Final Smash and transforming to regular Samus.
You are stuck in T Frame until attacked.

Z-Air has no grapplebeam and it does not tether.

That's good.

Also, the up-smash might be off due to not knowing the animation frames. Also I took the exact hit collisions of his original up-smash but changed the bone that they're connected to, which uses samus' body. (Well it's the same bone used in the up special.)

Edit: Damn. I forgot to fix the GFX glitch when I was reducing file size... I'll do that after.

@N-air above Green shells: No idea how to fix that.

@Throws: I still need to make the grab connect to her hand instead of her cannon.

@Z-air: great, not to make her dodge instead...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Aether on July 30, 2011, 03:13:45 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pretty much all of this, but I can't get her to OHKO anyone with her Up Throw. /:

Didn't notice the shield thing.

I mentioned the Up Smash's odd hitbox and the Final Smash thing.

And do you mean Side Taunt?

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 30, 2011, 03:16:09 AM
That's good.

Also, the up-smash might be off due to not knowing the animation frames. Also I took the exact hit collisions of his original up-smash but changed the bone that they're connected to, which uses samus's body. (Well it's the same bone used in the up special.)

The flags are also still fire. Not electricity. /:

Cant you just use the same collisions that Up B uses? Right now when you hit with it, it just hits them once and knocks them.

=====


Its Down Taunt on the GameCube controller, not sure about the others.

===========

Yeah, forgot about that. Up Smash has fire flags.

==================

We were both using Samus, so maybe the 1hko had to do with that too. I know we tested it three times and it only 1hko'd when the one who was grabbed, had the infinite gfx from the Neutral Air.

lol, i forgot the flags are still fire XD.

And interesting 1HKO... I think i know what i did...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I think the Nair's hitbox is alright, actually. It can hit in the front or the back, you just have to time it.

It kinda balances it in a way, since it has both hitboxes.

Quote from: Aether on July 30, 2011, 03:18:02 AM
Its Down Taunt on the GameCube controller, not sure about the others.

Should be the same. /:

Is it the one where she points her gun, or the one where she faces the screen and does that weird thing with her Cannon? The one replaced with the Beep Boop?

(Which reminds me has rotation issues I need to resolve)

Everything Aether said.

I'll clarify about the 1hko of the up throw though.

If the opponent is also using Samus and has the infinite gfx on their cannon (meaning they shorthopped the n-air at some point), they will be 1hko'd if you up-throw them.

In other words, it isn't a problem unless you are both using Samus.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 30, 2011, 03:16:55 AM
Pretty much all of this, but I can't get her to OHKO anyone with her Up Throw. /:

Didn't notice the shield thing.

I mentioned the Up Smash's odd hitbox and the Final Smash thing.

And do you mean Side Taunt?

The flags are also still fire. Not electricity. /:
He was using gamecube controller and said it was down taunt, but I used sideways wiimote and the taunt in question was side-taunt for me.
We're talking about the beepboop taunt. It still shows the opened up gun thing.

The N-air is really interesting right now. It hits in a completely different path than before. Before it's easiest hitbox was forward and down a bit, now the easiest hitbox is somewhere behind you. It's odd and I like it, but it is causing problems. If you can't get rid of the infinite gfx problem, you might wanna replace it.