The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Look in the help section. At the very top.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 01:37:15 AM
Her down b animation starts her as she's standing.

I know.

That's the magic of copy/delete/paste.

Try this. It has the new animation.

Actually, before testing it, Blade, could you add that event that makes the Morph Ball visible? We can just keep the animations we make until we can get these to work properly.

sure.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


is the fitmotionetc close to it's limit?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 02:07:47 AM
is the fitmotionetc close to it's limit?

Eh, it's not dangerously close, but it's getting there. Sort of.

It's limit is 3.72 MB

Currently, it's at 3.64 MB

Key frames don't take up too much file space, but I figured we should try to conserve space while we can.

That, and I don't know what else to do right now. XD

If you're not too busy...
You can test this out.

Test out whatever you want and bring back the report.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 02:18:01 AM
If you're not too busy...
You can test this out.

Test out whatever you want and bring back the report.

Sure thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What exactly is the MotionEtc for?

For other people. Just in case they didn't want to look back a page or two. It's the exact same as yours that you recently posted.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 02:28:48 AM
For other people. Just in case they didn't want to look back a page or two. It's the exact same as yours that you recently posted.

Ah. Ok.

A few things:

-Up Smash has electrical hitboxes. The generic Screw Attack graphic is now summoned, but does not follow Samus's body. It's stuck in the floor. /:
-Down Tilt is just the Morph Ball. The Morph Ball is rolling. Not much more to say about that. I suppose I could add a bit of a bounce to it to make it more lively. Also, it doesn't do damage.
-No more graphical glitch for the Nair!
-Side Taunt looks fine, but it still plays the sound effects.
-Up B still has fireball graphics. Shouldn't be a problem since we're changing it anyway.
-Jump still has jet sound effects. Dunno if we're keeping those or not.
-Grab still has Grapple Beam SFX.
-Final Smash still T-poses
-The game still freezes if you use Nair right before landing on a Green Shell

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Screw attack graphic is easy, I forgot to make it stick to the character.
The jet sounds are fine.
Down Tilt, does nothing right now.
Freezing... No idea why that happens.
Final Smash... Meh. I don't really use them. I'll do that at the end.
I guess i forgot about SFX for the taunt and grab.
Up B, yeah, that's being changed.

I'll make fixes tomorrow, I'm quite tired now...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 02:49:13 AM
The Screw attack graphic is easy, I forgot to make it stick to the character.
The jet sounds are fine.
Down Tilt, does nothing right now.
Freezing... No idea why that happens.
Final Smash... Meh. I don't really use them. I'll do that at the end.
I guess i forgot about SFX for the taunt and grab.
Up B, yeah, that's being changed.

I'll make fixes tomorrow, I'm quite tired now...

Alright, that's fine. I have no work tomorrow, so once you get this ish done I can make another showcase.

Hopefully.

I'll go on and give you the finished PowerSuit model tomorrow before I release it.
I'll try to get you a download link around 4-5pm Eastern Time tomorrow.

Quote from: Weyard on August 01, 2011, 07:32:22 AM
I'll go on and give you the finished PowerSuit model tomorrow before I release it.
I'll try to get you a download link around 4-5pm Eastern Time tomorrow.
Sweet! :D I'm going to be able to texture tomorrow since 1pm so that's perfect! ^-^

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 01, 2011, 07:37:21 AM
Sweet! :D I'm going to be able to texture tomorrow since 1pm so that's perfect! ^-^
I'm making Varia and Other M's gravity suit though. So don't worry about those two colors.