The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Feedback:

-Missile sticks to canon again for Side Smash
-Screw Attack improperly placed
-CatchAttack does no damage
-Down Tilt does nothing but place an everlasting graphic

....

Pretty much the same as last time, 'cept the Missile sticking to the canon thing. /:

damn. I don't know what the "fire projectile" does...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2011, 04:05:26 AM
damn. I don't know what the "fire projectile" does...

Maybe ask about it in the PSA Help thread?

I dunno, but maybe we should just stick with the Ray Gun for now.

Whoa... In the "common_en", there are fitmotions for ZSS, Samus, Zelda, and Sheik.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2011, 04:22:46 AM
Whoa... In the "common_en", there are fitmotions for ZSS, Samus, Zelda, and Sheik.

.... really?

What are they for?

I don't know. Maybe for transformations? I honestly don't know.

Anyways, Testingz.
Try side smash, up smash/special, and down tilt.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

-Missile still sticks
-Screw Attack is still misaligned
-Down Tilt still does nothing

I had a thought: perhaps lookng at Brawl- Charizard may help with the Down Tilt? His Side B is programmed so that the little rocks are left behind and anyone who touches them is damaged.

oh the arm cannon's bone is near the elbow not in the cannon itself, thats why it isnt hitting then. Ill try to make her hit further up on it.

@Aether: Ah. That's right. Wrong bone.

@Gamma: How did they do it? That's what I'm trying to do.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2011, 05:05:21 AM
@Gamma: How did they do it? That's what I'm trying to do.

I wouldn't know. XD

I could link you to the PSA if you want.

Please.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Here you go.

I think you need a specific version of Smash Attacks, if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks!

And I got a download that had both versions of PSA.

I'll go through this tonight. That's going to be it for now.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2011, 05:24:09 AM
Thanks!

And I got a download that had both versions of PSA.

I'll go through this tonight. That's going to be it for now.

No problem. :]

Good luck with your search.

So I ripped a boat load of Samus Animation files from Other M and then I got to thinking.  Would there be a way to convert them to Brawl?  I believe the answer is yes and I'm darn sure going to try!  :af2:
My theory is to convert the animation keyframes over to the appropriate bones in Brawl and if it works we could have some official Other M animations!  Of course if you guys aren't interested that's cool too.  :P
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph