The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Why do you guys keep saying Final doesn't work? Its working for me. EDIT: Side smash works! Samus shoots a laser.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

@Dpg: It supposedly puts Samus in a t-stance.

@Gamma: yeah, I added the grab attack and grab wait.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2011, 03:25:46 AM
@Dpg: It supposedly puts Samus in a t-stance.

@Gamma: yeah, I added the grab attack and grab wait.
Nope it works fine for me, and Side smash works! Samus shoots out a laser. And grabbing  works! She instantly grabs people!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Try tilting the Smash. What happens? Does the laser angle?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Feedback:

-Nair hitboxes are much better. They're comparable to ZSS's now.
-Side Smash shoots Ray Gun beams now.
-Screw Attack is still not properly placed.
-Down Tilt still does no damage. Graphics last forever.
-CatchAttack still doesn't work.
-Fire graphics replaced by Screw Attack graphic for Aerial Up B. Still not placed properly.

And no, the laser doesn't angle. /:

For the CatchAttack, you need to change the collision from her left hand to the arm cannon.
Ill try to make a better animation again tomorrow.

Damn... If the only we can choose which bone it attaches the gun to...

And Dumb screw attack effects... I've tried so many bones...

Down Tilt... Don't know what to do. I'll try something.

The catch attack has the collision to her arm cannon. The animation itself is what needs fixing for that to work.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

For the screw attack may i suggest looking into the PSA for when they get ahold of the screw attack badge?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

@ dpgthirteen

It's not Samus's FS that's causing the problem.

It is when you use ZSS's FS and return to Samus.
The coding that is causing the problem is in Samus's .pac though.

Wait, if you just found Fire Projectile, than couldn't you use that to put Missiles on FSmash like you originally wanted to do?

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Ok. Test 2.

http://www.mediafire.com/?osrt70363841x61

Test out the usual.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Weyard on August 03, 2011, 03:37:55 AM
@ dpgthirteen

It's not Samus's FS that's causing the problem.

It is when you use ZSS's FS and return to Samus.
The coding that is causing the problem is in Samus's .pac though.
I see, any leads yet? Also on the brighter side, samus vs samus has not frozen the wii since the latest update. I wonder what the problem ever was.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 03, 2011, 03:55:30 AM
I see, any leads yet? Also on the brighter side, samus vs samus has not frozen the wii since the latest update. I wonder what the problem ever was.

The problem is that Blade was toying with the FS, but never got to switching it back to normal.

Yep. Pretty Much what Gamma said.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

The Side smash has the missile stuck on her cannon. And down tilt still doesn't work.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood