The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21


To keep it fresh?  :af2:

If it bugs you tho I can stop...  :angel:
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Quote from: TruePhilosopher on August 03, 2011, 08:46:16 AM
To keep it fresh?  :af2:
If it bugs you tho I can stop...  :angel:
Haha nah, i was just joking anyway. (I already have a headache XD)

But if these work, they could be used to make the original poses entirely like in Other M correct?

More or less!  ;D
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph



Uh.... It would look ok with some work i guess.
Right now, she hangs her shoulders too low, her fingers arent curved around the cannon and her right foot is slanted for some reason. Her posture is different on Other M so it looks weird too.

Certain bones are distorted, but it isn't serious.
It would take about an hour to fix each animation if they are all in the same condition as the wait1.

I say we use the wait and run animations at least.

Well if you're interested I just checked and I have every single animation in the dump I got (Including Screw Attack, Shinespark (up and sideways), Running, Walking, wall cling, hanging, etc.)  I could convert some and Ridley could convert some, tho since mine is distorted I could do the basic port as I did with this one and someone else could clean up the animation.

Oh and Other M Samus doesn't have finger bones, so that's why her fingers aren't correct.
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Quote from: TruePhilosopher on August 03, 2011, 09:18:51 AM
Well if you're interested I just checked and I have every single animation in the dump I got (Including Screw Attack, Shinespark (up and sideways), Running, Walking, wall cling, hanging, etc.)  I could convert some and Ridley could convert some, tho since mine is distorted I could do the basic port as I did with this one and someone else could clean up the animation.

Oh and Other M Samus doesn't have finger bones, so that's why her fingers aren't correct.

If those work and can get cleaned by Gamma, then yes!

Yep they should all work just as well as this one, so if I can get Gamma to help me then we'll have an officially animated Other M Samus!

Also I don't know if anyone cares, but I could probably get ZSS's animations as well, tho I'd have to suffer through my sluggish computer to do so. xD


Edit: Oh and it has her dodging animations as well! :happy:
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Quote from: TruePhilosopher on August 03, 2011, 09:26:49 AM
Yep they should all work just as well as this one, so if I can get Gamma to help me then we'll have an officially animated Other M Samus! Also I don't know if anyone cares, but I could probably get ZSS's animations as well, tho I'd have to suffer through my sluggish computer to do so. xDEdit: Oh and it has her dodging animations as well! :happy:
Someone should make Sammy is the clothes she wears during the ending and the cut-scenes. I would love having Other M Samus + ZSS! :D If this happens, i'll be SO damn happy to replace Samus' moveset (Though i have Dark Samus at the moment XD)

Another thought occurred to me!  If we examine the code in Psa of how Yoshi (and whoever else) has a crawl, I wonder if we could give Samus the ability to roll around as the morph ball?  It doesn't seem impossible, though we may have to change her IC's to include a crawl through code.
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Quote from: TruePhilosopher on August 03, 2011, 09:44:58 AM
Another thought occurred to me!  If we examine the code in Psa of how Yoshi (and whoever else) has a crawl, I wonder if we could give Samus the ability to roll around as the morph ball?  It doesn't seem impossible, though we may have to change her IC's to include a crawl through code.
Actually, i think they were trying to do that. Not sure how that ended and if they're still looking into it or not.

We plan on giving her a crawl, but only if theres enough room when we are finished.