The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

I'll have to send you the model to, as if I don't you can't see the animations yellow keyframes.
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 09:26:05 PM

I told you. >_>

Let's see those pics!

Correction, I told you :3 you said darken, I said de-sat.

And nu! D: must do Hunter's texture set!

Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph


It'll only work with Blackjax's Brawlbox .64
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Quote from: TruePhilosopher on August 03, 2011, 09:50:01 PM
It'll only work with Blackjax's Brawlbox .64

Oh, alright. That's fine.

I'll take a look at them right now.

Btw, I cannot find in the FitLizardon where the rocks do damage.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Desaturate means to reduce the amount/intensity of the color, making something greyer.
Darken would just be making it darker lol.

-

All of the recolors are looking great.
If you don't like the shine on them, change the ref and siro. I couldn't make one that looked better than her default so I left it. Everything I tried made her look like she was made out of marshmellow.

Quote from: Weyard on August 03, 2011, 10:08:38 PM
If you don't like the shine on them, change the ref and siro. I couldn't make one that looked better than her default so I left it. Everything I tried made her look like she was made out of marshmellow.
MARSHMELLOWS ARE AMAZING! Dude, I need to see that. And Hunters textures on the go now. :D

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2011, 10:07:59 PM
Btw, I cannot find in the FitLizardon where the rocks do damage.

... damn. D:

I'm sure someone from the Brawl- team would be willing to tell you.

SDoom probably would know as well. /:

Quote from: Weyard on August 03, 2011, 10:08:38 PM
Desaturate means to reduce the amount/intensity of the color, making something greyer.
Darken would just be making it darker lol.

-

All of the recolors are looking great.
If you don't like the shine on them, change the ref and siro. I couldn't make one that looked better than her default so I left it. Everything I tried made her look like she was made out of marshmellow.

Oh.

Also

I vote for making a marshmallow recolor. :af:

As far as these animations go....

There are a LOT.

I mean.... a lot. XD

And the thing is, most of them are only a couple frames long.

There's a lot of good stuff we could use, such as wall jump animations, shooting animations, falling animations, waiting animations...

But I'd have to piece them all together, which would be extremely tedious.

I'll give it a shot with the Wait animation and see how long it takes.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2011, 10:10:25 PM
MARSHMELLOWS ARE AMAZING! Dude, I need to see that. And Hunters textures on the go now. :D
You didn't see Marshmellow Samus earlier in the thread?

At one point, she looked like:


Then she looked like:


Then I changed it to the ref/siro it has now.

Just so you know Gamma I could do some of them if you'd like, whenever I get free time.

Oh and I have the Brawl- Charizard psa if that's what you're looking for?
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

I thnk I found the Concentration animations.

They start at samus00600

Perhaps I'll make that a taunt.

Quote from: TruePhilosopher on August 03, 2011, 10:19:10 PM
Just so you know Gamma I could do some of them if you'd like, whenever I get free time.

Oh and I have the Brawl- Charizard psa if that's what you're looking for?


That would be lovely. Takes some work off of me. XD

As for the Brawl- Charizard, I already sent it to him.

I only see one problem with the above model for samus...

theres no gun...
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Um...What are you talking about?  :srs:
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph