The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 04, 2011, 05:00:25 AM
sexy animation is sexy.

Indeed.

After I finish linking these animations, I'll probably start the Concentration animation and call it a night, as far as animating goes.



so what's happening to Side smash? is it a laser now?

oh and i noticed something that might intrigue you. not related to samus at all though.

while in the progress of getting a cape to appear on Clare. i told it to simply make the article appear. and Peanuts fly straight up and kill people as if they were told to be shot. but all i did was tell it to "generate article"

i don't know but it might involve something like that.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 04, 2011, 05:12:28 AM


so what's happening to Side smash? is it a laser now?

oh and i noticed something that might intrigue you. not related to samus at all though.

while in the progress of getting a cape to appear on Clare. i told it to simply make the article appear. and Peanuts fly straight up and kill people as if they were told to be shot. but all i did was tell it to "generate article"

i don't know but it might involve something like that.

It was a laser, but Blade tried to make it shoot a Missile again.

We aren't really sure yet.

And I dunno if it'll be that simple.... Samus is pretty complicated.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2011, 08:47:49 PM
@royal: The shine should be much more dull, like in Other M. It should be metallic, not Gy like plastic or paint. @_@ But Idk how to change that.. >.>
You can edit the shine by editing the REF and SPE textures, those are the ones making the shine effects.

Ya I said that earlier. She has a Ref and Siro that determine the shine. Changing them even slightly can change the appearance completely.
I tried to use her shine effects from Other M but as I also said, they made her into a marshmellow.

Quote from: Weyard on August 04, 2011, 07:34:11 AM
Ya I said that earlier. She has a Ref and Siro that determine the shine. Changing them even slightly can change the appearance completely.
I tried to use her shine effects from Other M but as I also said, they made her into a marshmellow.
Did you try making it about 5% darker?


Also i made the REF and SPE textures black on the Melee recolors, it's the reason they have no glow :laugh:

Blah.

I have to stop staying up so late. o_o

Before I go, I leave you with this:


As you can tell, it's not finished. I need to animate her right arm, and I have to make a fluid transition back into her wait animation.

The problem is that, while all her other bones cooperate, her right arm simply will not conform to the rotations used in Other M.

So I'd have to animate it separately. /:

I'll do that tomorrow.

Goodnight.

Just letting you guys know that i've been in bed since 4pm with a serious neck pain (it's 8pm now).. I can't move my head without it hurting pretty bad.. So i won't be able to continue today, i just hope it's gone by tomorrow...

So yeah.. I'm down atm.. :-/ hopefully just 1 day..

I hope you feel better in the morning.

Then you can get crackin' on those textures! XD
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Miku Hatsune on August 04, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Just letting you guys know that i've been in bed since 4pm with a serious neck pain (it's 8pm now).. I can't move my head without it hurting pretty bad.. So i won't be able to continue today, i just hope it's gone by tomorrow...

So yeah.. I'm down atm.. :-/ hopefully just 1 day..
Hope you feel better. Don't stress yourself out. Also I have been playing with PSA lately and I have to say the side smash is kinda useless. I think shinespark would defiantly be a better side smash.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood



Or just her Gun Smash bros. i mean it fits, or make her do an overhead punch or something. or a kick of somesort, make her hit physically more. this is OTHER:M samus.

oh and make her summon metroids at will. just cuz
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 05, 2011, 03:58:15 AM


Or just her Gun Smash bros. i mean it fits, or make her do an overhead punch or something. or a kick of somesort, make her hit physically more. this is OTHER:M samus.

oh and make her summon metroids at will. just cuz

I was actually thinking about having her do a kick or something for a Side Smash.

As for the Metroids, it would have been cool, but it would probably take to much file space. XD



the metroids were a joke. or make her do what Shiek Does. multiple kicks. or Something like Foxes something that propels her forward for a bit.

oh and i think Dash Attack fits better for shinespark.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 05, 2011, 04:03:18 AM


the metroids were a joke. or make her do what Shiek Does. multiple kicks. or Something like Foxes something that propels her forward for a bit.

oh and i think Dash Attack fits better for shinespark.

I realized that they were a joke, I was just saying that I had considered it. XD

I'll go through some Smash attacks and see what looks good.



i mean missiles were a good thought, but i don't think it's possible ATM. besides, who needs missiles.

oh and. wait till the DAE importer is done, i'll attempt to make that other:M samus an officially playable model in brawl. or wait till someone else does it.

i've got another request for you, it involves Ichigo as a model port. his Side-B needs to be edited badly.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating