The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Well... I know that everything else can be done. I just need to check more on the hold...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Yayz!

I've got some good news and some other news...

Good News: I think I got some help as to how I can do the neutral special. I need to base it off Bowser's Neutral Special as it does angle.

Other News: SmashClash gave me some info as to how I can pull it off!

So yeah... I can do it.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Yeah, I saw that.

... I was pretty sure I said something similar to that at some point, but ok. XD

If you can make it work, then I'll get to animating.

Ok. Don't start animating yet.

I'm going to do some more searching into bowser's and charizard's files. I want to look into their files more in-depth.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Thanks.

Btw, do you know where Charizard's motion file is? I know it's one of the common_en.pac's but I don't know which one.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Thanks I found it.

Also I found something even more interesting...

Both Bowser and Charizard don't have any animations for their neutral specials that actually make them rotate... None. Just the animations of SpecialN, SpecialNEnd, and SpecialNStart.

So I'm going to have to look even more in-depth. Also I'm going out. So... I'll check it out later.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread



Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 04, 2011, 11:24:35 PM
Huh. Weird.

Alright, we'll get to that some other time then.
I'm not entirely sure what in the specials tab adjusts the angling...

Also Squirtle has it with Water Gun. So does Mario with fludd. So I'm going to assume that it's not hard coded since multiple characters can do it.

So I have to look into multiple characters PSA files to see what's up.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 05, 2011, 12:04:29 AM
hows dat project goin :af:
We're trying to get Samus' Neutral B to fired angle-able shots.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on September 05, 2011, 03:47:32 PM
I'm not entirely sure what in the specials tab adjusts the angling...

Also Squirtle has it with Water Gun. So does Mario with fludd. So I'm going to assume that it's not hard coded since multiple characters can do it.

So I have to look into multiple characters PSA files to see what's up.

I forgot about Squirtle and Mario. /:

Well, if worse comes to worst... just start copying and pasting until you get what you want?

I dunno. XD

Well... really just look at what is similar in all four of them.

Which will take a bit of time...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


I haven't really checked the other ones yet... I've been caught up in other stuff and family.

But it will be done soon.

I promise.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread