Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: Velen on August 16, 2011, 06:17:05 AM
Except I have never done a PT texture before. Ever. >_>

What's your point? Dabura was my first Ganondorf texture, and damn was it a pain. I highly doubt Red's is more complicated that Ganondorf's.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 16, 2011, 06:18:52 AM
What's your point? Dabura was my first Ganondorf texture, and damn was it a pain. I highly doubt Red's is more complicated that Ganondorf's.

Well, duh, simpler model, doesn't change the fact that PT is a new frontier for me. :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 16, 2011, 09:31:13 AM #407 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 09:32:27 AM by Gallagher
I'll try it, heh (If the spot is still open)



I should have probably read the thread
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


i just clicked in the recycle bin and saw some really good projects its a shame they never got fixed talking about articuno and wiglytuff xD  jiglypuff is like the only pokemon who doesnt have evolutions :S or vertexes in general  and articuno would be epic to be the first bird in brawl xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 16, 2011, 09:43:15 AM
articuno would be epic to be the first bird in brawl xD
Did you forget about Ho-oh on Falco and Lugia on Charizard?

Eh... apparently nobody feels like it... I could, like, give texturing Yugi a try.

Quote from: Calamitas on August 16, 2011, 10:41:53 AM
Eh... apparently nobody feels like it... I could, like, give texturing Yugi a try.

Quoi?

Quote from: Gallagher on August 16, 2011, 09:31:13 AM
I'll try it, heh (If the spot is still open)

I should have probably read the thread


Quote from: Pride (PsoBB) on August 16, 2011, 09:47:41 AM
Did you forget about Ho-oh on Falco and Lugia on Charizard?
really are you using that as a bird character example? ho oh over charizard is an head on falco :S i mean a real bird no hands just have  wings and shouldnt move with his feet just fly at few feets from the ground like divine overlord diabulos thats what i meant as a bird character  lugia is simply a handless charizard   but its close of being a bird characters if anyone maded a few animations and a psa because using lugia right now doesnt fell like a flying character at all :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If Pik is texturing it, and SW is vertexing it, it means it's coming to my SD card right away :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 16, 2011, 06:24:05 PM #414 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:48:17 PM by xxmasal22xx
Quote from: Carnage on August 16, 2011, 04:10:49 PM
really are you using that as a bird character example? ho oh over charizard is an head on falco :S i mean a real bird no hands just have  wings and shouldnt move with his feet just fly at few feets from the ground like divine overlord diabulos thats what i meant as a bird character  lugia is simply a handless charizard   but its close of being a bird characters if anyone maded a few animations and a psa because using lugia right now doesnt fell like a flying character at all :S

Falco is a bird. He has Wings. And a Tail. And Feathers. And a Beak. Problem solved. XD

EDIT: Hey, StarWaffle, what exactly isnt finished on Wigglytuff??? I think i will finish it, and upload it to the vault with you collabed in, with your permission, of course :)

EDIT2: Nevermind. I now understand why it's in the garbage.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 16, 2011, 05:58:28 PM
If Pik is texturing it, and SW is vertexing it, it means it's coming to my SD card right away :P

That's what I'm saying man. I would and could texture him, but sadly I've never seen the series, and I'm not gonna texture someone I don't even know. If I did, it would be half assed since again, I've never seen the series.

Piku, do eet.

Starwaffle and Pik... Joining forces?!
To much win :O
That pretty much guarantee's sexyness.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 16, 2011, 07:14:55 PMStarwaffle and Pik... Joining forces?! To much win :O That pretty much guarantee's sexyness.
Pik joining two forces :D

Beyond+pik on Geno V2 and Pik + staffwaffe on a epic (not unknown) Anime char.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 16, 2011, 05:30:45 AMThe only thing wrong with petey is transparency issues with his petals.  His arms work fine.

Huh. Looks fine in Brawlbox. did you consider using other materials? I've never worked with fatman, so I have no idea what's at my disposal.

Also if the position is still open I'd like to try texturing Yugi as well.

Pik is texturing yugi, If he loses interest he can pass it on to whomever