Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Happy Birthday, StarWaffle!!!
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

HAPPY B-DAY! Starwaffe :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: StarWaffle on September 24, 2011, 02:07:36 AM
this'll probably never get done because i suck at stages so much butt uhhh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



This will get finished, son.

I will make sure of that.

Also, Happy Birthday!

Here, take it:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Happy birthday Star!  Make sure to kick ass and eat lots of wafflez P

HAPPY BDAY STAR!!! =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Happy birthday Star! Take it was today, no take it easy for as long as you want.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Happy birthday, I think I'm late man? <.<
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

September 24, 2011, 01:13:37 PM #638 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:20:41 PM by Ricky (br3)
Happy birthday, SW.

Am I late to the party?

*brings a huge cake with a stripper inside*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

happy birthday! enjoy your day!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Happy birthday my good friend!

And nice job on the stage so far! And are those custom textures I see for it as well?!
I'm excited to see how it ends up.

Happy daybirth!
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.


Happy Birthday Starwaffle, I wish to you the best.
Hope you enjoy your day man!  :)