Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

September 24, 2011, 03:32:58 PM #645 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 04:38:12 PM by Velen
Happy B-Day, Star. If I...

Wait, I can!

*Goes to Photoshop!*

Happy B Day, Star!


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Who the [censored] is Star Poofle?

*Hits Velen*

No but real [censored], that's a sexy image you made there, Velen.

Waffles is gonna love it. ;)

Happy Birthday Star. Try not to hit the bars too hard  ;)


Happy birthday StarWaffle!


Check out my model import thread here
Want a sig? Well, click here!

I didn't know it was your birthday Star! Happy birthday bro! here's a cake:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAR....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Starwaffe now that i think of it you made a "almost" Goten by a mistake then you was making Brawl kid Goku 

just look here one who made : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22657 just the face and we got a good goten vertex :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wow! Good thing I visited KC:MM today! I'm just in time for my teacher's birthday!

Sorry I'm late to the party. I wish I had enough time to get you a better present, but I suppose a Google Images cake will do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. WAFFLE!


:yay:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!  I had a blast on my 19th (legal age)    and now I'm back. =D  I feel like doing something today (brawl-wise) we'll see what happens.

Star, i have a question. will you ever make any more sonic vertexes? if you do, and take requests/suggestions, could you make toon link into amy rose for my project?

also, happy belated birthday. sorry im late ^^'
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was playing around some more with Kid Goku and realized a issue. From his eyes to his forehead there is a dark line that stands out. Just wondering if you knew that.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

hmm, i didn't notice it. Mind taking a snapshot of it?