Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72


The previews look epic. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Pacman is over Sonic.. oh you cruel, cruel person.
XD

It does look amazing though.

Wafflez you made a thread!

Now keep this one you little [censored]. :srs:

August 05, 2011, 06:29:51 AM #19 Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 06:34:21 AM by StarWaffle
I'm making a deku link... but brawl-ish styled =D



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
\

ignore the texture, its just one i found in the vault.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 27, 2011, 08:07:44 AM
Now keep this one you little [censored]. :srs:

This all day.

-and nice Deku Link...

-but honestly, I am still waiting for something else.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

That Deku Link is beautiful Wafflez!

Very nice work sir, I like how the eyes glow. Sponge tool for the win?

Also, don't forget about Pacman :x

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 05, 2011, 06:29:51 AMI'm making a deku link... but brawl-ish styled =D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dude, i love the way it looks, great work. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'm glad to see you being so productive, Waffleman.

Petey looks great, Pac-man looks great, Deku Link looks great...

Keep making great stuff. =P

Nice Deku Link dude.
Keep it up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sweet work man!
I'm assuming its on either Olimar or ToonLink?
Anyway, epic nontheless  ;D

Amazing work with Deku Link, we have Diety, Zora, and Now deku link. All we need left is goron link.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Wouldn't it be cool if Pac-Man walking/running sound were his signature "waka-waka" sound?  r)

I can't get it outta my head when I look at him.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



love the deku link, much better than the one i made. :P

who is it on? hopefully toon link...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.