Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

not bad, a couple parts could use some fixing but this is definetly a good samus vertex.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Oh look you already got a texture on it! You sure are fast on these. You even got the red lines from Kyogre's symbol down perfectly. Very impressive sir.

August 09, 2011, 07:09:46 AM #77 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:25:14 PM by Christian_CAO
 :happy: amazing release Star ^3^ too cool how you made this out of samus. You should do unexpected things like this more frequently ^3^

It is pretty Cool in game even though there are plenty of little quips ^3^
^3^

You released it already!?

All of this in 1 day?

You are insane.

Man that looks like some crazy stuff o.o This is definitely a vertex that needs to be tested in game before I can come to any real or constructive decisions about it.  All I will say is the entire aspect of it is insane.


Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 09, 2011, 08:17:20 AM
Man that looks like some crazy stuff o.o This is definitely a vertex that needs to be tested in game before I can come to any real or constructive decisions about it.  All I will say is the entire aspect of it is insane.


Wanna know something more insane? Kyogre is Wifi safe.

Me and Star tested it out on Wifi, no desyncs. :P

Anyway, this is a worthy adversary for Aafyre's Groudon. Very well done Star. :)

Wow... The texture turned out amazing! I absolutely love it!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: Aafyre on August 09, 2011, 03:02:28 PM
What have you done

This is wrong

You're sick
Says the person who turned Ness into Mew and Manaphy :P

I'M GETTING THIS BADBOY.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



God facing this ingame is such a pain.  His movements are so weird you can't quite predict what he's doing sometimes until you get hit.

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 09, 2011, 09:44:37 PMGod facing this ingame is such a pain.  His movements are so weird you can't quite predict what he's doing sometimes until you get hit.
Quick PSA time to go with the Groudon PSA.
Just Kidding.


Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 09, 2011, 10:40:11 PMDivine plans on doing one :P

Hehe...can't wait! ;)
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 09, 2011, 10:40:11 PM
Divine plans on doing one :P

DAMN!

I wanted to make a Kyogre PSA!

Well at least I'm still making a PSA for one of Waffle's PSAs~! One that only a few people know about