Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: br3compactor on August 14, 2011, 02:03:58 AM
Hey Starwaffle, you can't only trust the heart of the cards... you also need to trust your grandpa's deck.

And hope the cards don't get ripped up by someone who hates rules because he has money.


Hi SonicBrawler!

Oh [censored] now we gonna have Yugigay fanboys attack the thread now..


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 14, 2011, 02:06:40 AM
Oh [censored] now we gonna have Yugigay fanboys attack the thread now..

How can anyone even be a fan of Yugi-Oh?
Everyone knows MTG is way better. :af:

...MTG?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 14, 2011, 02:08:29 AM
How can anyone even be a fan of Yugi-Oh?
Everyone knows MTG is way better. :af:

MTG as in Magic the Gathering?

Back on topic:

StarWaffle did you figure out the texture problem?


Hi SonicBrawler!

I never really played Magic. I heard it was good. But never played it.

Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 14, 2011, 01:59:06 AM
anyway, i think Dan Green Yugi should have a PSA
I guess you don't read black text...

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 14, 2011, 02:06:40 AM
Oh [censored] now we gonna have Yugigay fanboys attack the thread now..
When was the last time you saw a Yugioh hack? A good one other than the Blue Eyes on Charizard.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just excited to see someone actually do this.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 14, 2011, 02:12:09 AM
MTG as in Magic the Gathering?

Bingo!!  Played that for 7 years straight, I did.  Fantastic game.

Too bad it never got an over-the-top anime like Yugi-Oh did. :'(

On-topic: someone needs to make more Yugi-Oh monsters to go with Yugi.  We've already got BEWD on 'Zard, but we got nothing for Squirtle and Ivysaur!

Yugioh was the only card game I actually gave it a try.

I liked Pokémon TCG a little, but never really got to play it much.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hmm Kuriboh on squirtle, and catapult turtle on ivysaur. lol


Hi SonicBrawler!

i made my own way of playing pkmn, and i never kerned how to play magic. yugioh was the only cardgame on motorcycles that i learned to play

but yeah, i agree with that idea ^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 14, 2011, 02:06:40 AM
Oh [censored] now we gonna have Yugigay fanboys attack the thread now..

I think the proper term would be "Yu-Gay-Oh."

I can't say I'm as excited for this as others are, but I'm sure you'll do excellent work as always, Waffles.

Kuriboh would be great for squirtle. Or it's winged version.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 14, 2011, 02:16:40 AM
On-topic: someone needs to make more Yugi-Oh monsters to go with Yugi.  We've already got BEWD on 'Zard, but we got nothing for Squirtle and Ivysaur!
Though Yugi doesn't actually have BEWD in his deck... Possibly turn Charizard into Curse of Fiend or Summoned Skull?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 14, 2011, 02:22:23 AM
Though Yugi doesn't actually have BEWD in his deck... Possibly turn Charizard into Curse of Fiend or Summoned Skull?

Blue Eyes is simply too famous/memorable to be left out.  Continuity be damned!