Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Bye
kbye - 37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater - 35 (48.6%)
Total Voters: 72

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 54
Author Topic: Starwaffle is gone =|  (Read 190240 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #330 on: August 14, 2011, 04:17:25 AM »

i think yugi needs dark magician  no matter what xD and Slifer the Sky Dragon could replace pokemon trainer FS it would be perfect squirtle kuriboh is decent but i dkn maybe winged kuribuh xD
    ivisaur a horse rider like gaya on top of ivisaur would be legendary lol

charizard dark magician its a must xD

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #331 on: August 14, 2011, 04:28:33 AM »

Wow... that model looks impressive. I'm so glad to finally be seeing Yugi finally coming into the Brawl and I couldn't agree more with the Dark Magician import idea. He's just gotta have him, if not tho. It doesn't bother me one bit cause I like Yugi more than him any day.

Long story short... Great job so far Starwaffle!

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #332 on: August 14, 2011, 04:41:36 AM »

Heh, this is a good idea.

And yeah, I'd say what SDo0m said would work for Charizard... Hey, if you can turn Samus into Kyogre, then you can turn Charizard into Slifer the Executive Producer (sorry, I just had to throw in one YtaS reference.)

And Kuribou Squirtle... Yeah, since that thing is almost like a mascot for the show, if you can't get Dark Magician, at least get Kuribou.

For some reason, I don't remember Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast very well...

But Catapult Turtle could work, Brawl needs more haxed turtles that can throw the rules out the window, and bring down flying evil castles. Tongue

Too bad this won't be usable in P:M...

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #333 on: August 14, 2011, 05:07:57 AM »

Heh, this is a good idea.

And yeah, I'd say what SDo0m said would work for Charizard... Hey, if you can turn Samus into Kyogre, then you can turn Charizard into Slifer the Executive Producer (sorry, I just had to throw in one YtaS reference.)

And Kuribou Squirtle... Yeah, since that thing is almost like a mascot for the show, if you can't get Dark Magician, at least get Kuribou.

For some reason, I don't remember Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast very well...

But Catapult Turtle could work, Brawl needs more haxed turtles that can throw the rules out the window, and bring down flying evil castles. Tongue

Too bad this won't be usable in P:M...

This is Chimera:

It's not something that Yugi used often.  I simply thought it would be one of the best fits for Ivysaur.  That and its design is cool.

Dark Magician would be cool, but as you guys said it would need to be an import and when that's the case then it will probably be glitch and it wouldn't at all fit the Pokemon Trainer movesets.  Though a good Dark Magician could probably work on Marth (even though Marth has more than enough good vertexes already).

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #334 on: August 14, 2011, 06:44:27 AM »

Ah the sweet memories I had with Yu-gi-oh.  I still have my collection of cards.  Over 2000 or so.  I have such fond memories not only watching the show but also playing with my friends.  Yugi will be great I'm sure.  Here's a few suggestions I have for his monsters:

Squirtle:

Main Suggestion - Kuriboh
    Other Suggestions - Watapon, Red Gadget, Green Gadget, Yellow Gadget, Marshmallon

Ivysaur:

Main Suggestion - Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast
    Other Suggestions - Gaia the Fierce Knight, Gazelle King of Mythical Beasts, Catapult Turtle

Charizard:

Main Suggestion - Slifer the Sky Dragon
    Other Suggestions - Eye of Timaeus, Curse of Dragon, Winged Dragon Guardian of the Fortress, Archfiend of Glifer, Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

So, yeah, just if you needed ideas for monster to go with Yugi...
    Yeah, Yu-gi-oh was fun to play with friends... Ah... Good times...
    And Eye of Timaeus is a spell card XD

I was thinking Summoned Skull is more iconic with Yugi... I actually thought of:

Squirtle: Winged Kuriboh

Ivysaur: Dark Magician (use petals as skirt-thing and shoulders, outer bulb leaves as head, make Ivy skinny, staff from the actual inner bulb)

Charizard: Summoned Skull (wings, and he's awesome)

FS: Slifer the Sky Dragon/ Exodia

Ivysaur:

Main Suggestion - Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast
    Other Suggestions - Gaia the Fierce Knight, Gazelle King of Mythical Beasts, Catapult Turtle
    If you could do that, you'd be my hero.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #335 on: August 14, 2011, 07:05:01 AM »

I'm talking about the dragon on it obviously.  There were instances where it was used like a monster. 

And Yugi doesn't use Winged Kuriboh.  Jaden does XD  Although sure it was originally Yugi's card in which he gave to Jaden.  I still think regular Kuriboh would be more suitable. 

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #336 on: August 14, 2011, 07:26:50 AM »

it would be epic to have yugi psa but that is so much work lol yugi is being made but all the other three needed to be vertexed from the pokemon and then they would need psas and animations its a shame but i bet noone would ever do this considering the work it would take 3 psas +3 vertex :S  but like i said if this was true it would be epic be we wouldnt fell like we would be playing with yugi at all same when we use pokemons we completely forget  te trainer in the background :S i tough a moveset exactly like jump ultimate star where yugi summons the cards right in front of it so we fell like we are using yugi xD i am realistic so i guess this wouldnt be possible due to the number of models it would be needed :S

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #337 on: August 14, 2011, 07:43:28 AM »

And Yugi doesn't use Winged Kuriboh.  Jaden does XD  Although sure it was originally Yugi's card in which he gave to Jaden.  I still think regular Kuriboh would be more suitable. 
    Though having wings would help with PSA ideas because they can be used for a variety of things. Plus Winged Kuriboh has a similar effect to normal Kuriboh.

it would be epic to have yugi psa but that is so much work lol yugi is being made but all the other three needed to be vertexed from the pokemon and then they would need psas and animations its a shame but i bet noone would ever do this considering the work it would take 3 psas +3 vertex :S  but like i said if this was true it would be epic be we wouldnt fell like we would be playing with yugi at all same when we use pokemons we completely forget  te trainer in the background :S i tough a moveset exactly like jump ultimate star where yugi summons the cards right in front of it so we fell like we are using yugi xD i am realistic so i guess this wouldnt be possible due to the number of models it would be needed :S
    Honestly, I feel that not many people read my posts...

Also, If Yugi was Ported over Olimar then we could do a similar JUS moveset. But that'd be hard.

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #338 on: August 14, 2011, 07:47:37 AM »

His final smash should be that huge gatekeeper thing that had the five seperate cards, you know, the one he busts kaibas ass with in the first episode... *forgets what it's called*

And seriously, dark magician GIRL thankyou XD

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #339 on: August 14, 2011, 07:51:39 AM »

If anything! size-mod all the way! This'll be fun. o.o And instead of throwing Pokeballs, he'll set cards. XD

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #340 on: August 14, 2011, 07:54:35 AM »

Though having wings would help with PSA ideas because they can be used for a variety of things. Plus Winged Kuriboh has a similar effect to normal Kuriboh.

There is zero point in vertexing wings for Winged Kuriboh.  It makes 1000x more sense to make regular Kuriboh, i.e. one of Yugi's actual signature monsters that actually is a very important representation of his deck.  This is YUGI we are talking about here.  Not Jaden, not Yusei, not some random duelist from across the street.  As a result, if the Pokemon were to be vertexed into his monsters, they should be ones he actually uses.  

Also, even if we're discussing PSA potential it still makes more sense to do a regular Kuriboh for the vertex.  Why?  Because wings can be added via PSA.  Look at all of BigBadBooya's winged characters.  Not to mention, the wings would be more authentic because they would actually be able to move.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #341 on: August 14, 2011, 07:57:05 AM »

lol i forgot olimar yugi over olimar could have a quite bit of modles and effects xD  but i dont see anyone wanting to do an extremely hard psa  for yugi over olimar but that would have been epic xD

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #342 on: August 14, 2011, 08:10:19 AM »

There is zero point in vertexing wings for Winged Kuriboh.  It makes 1000x more sense to make regular Kuriboh, i.e. one of Yugi's actual signature monsters that actually is a very important representation of his deck.  This is YUGI we are talking about here.  Not Jaden, not Yusei, not some random duelist from across the street.  As a result, if the Pokemon were to be vertexed into his monsters, they should be ones he actually uses.  

Also, even if we're discussing PSA potential it still makes more sense to do a regular Kuriboh for the vertex.  Why?  Because wings can be added via PSA.  Look at all of BigBadBooya's winged characters.  Not to mention, the wings would be more authentic because they would actually be able to move.
    True... He does use the actual Kuriboh... That's fine. And yeah, wings can be added through PSA. So Kuriboh on Squirtle!

Ivysaur is pretty tricky to think of an iconic card Yugi uses...

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #343 on: August 14, 2011, 08:18:20 AM »

True... He does use the actual Kuriboh... That's fine. And yeah, wings can be added through PSA. So Kuriboh on Squirtle!

Ivysaur is pretty tricky to think of an iconic card Yugi uses...
    why not that wierd dragon made out of bones?   this made me want to see yugi anime xD i guess i will start doing some dvds xD(dont tell anyone Tongue)

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #344 on: August 14, 2011, 08:55:35 AM »

My input?

Squirtle
    Ivysaur
    Charizard

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 54
    Print
    Jump to: