Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Squirtle: Winged Kuribo
Ivysaur: Dark Magician
Charizard: Summond Skull
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 14, 2011, 03:06:20 PM
Squirtle: Winged Kuribo
Ivysaur: Dark Magician
Charizard: Summond Skull
Which is basically what I said. But Normal Kuriboh instead of winged because Yugi himself uses it.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Summoned Skull would indeed also be very cool over Charizard.  The arms would be hilarious though XD  Summoned Skull's posture is very upright, and it's muscular with massive arms.  Charizard's arms are tiny XD  However, since StarWaffle is a dark sage, he can make it happen

Just asking, but...
How many people here talking now about Yugi or Yu-Gi-Oh! only care about the character/show only because of the Abridged Series?
Because I know I sure do...

i have only seen 2 or 3 episodes of TAS.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i have been fan of yugi since duel monsters xD i think it is a very good anime i saw some of GX but didnt like it that much :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think the Pokemon should be more like this.
Squirtle: Catapult Turtle http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/a2eu4.png
Ivysaur: Kuriboh
Charizard:  Red Eyes Black Dragon (Yugi got it in Season 2)

this is getting more worse then beyond´s thread
[/stopSpamming]
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 14, 2011, 01:05:01 PM
I'm talking about the dragon on it obviously.  There were instances where it was used like a monster. 

And Yugi doesn't use Winged Kuriboh.  Jaden does XD  Although sure it was originally Yugi's card in which he gave to Jaden.  I still think regular Kuriboh would be more suitable. 

The problem with CHimera is that he has two heads, and I doubt that even StarWaffle can manage that.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

@Cal

I never watched the Abridged series cuz I have no clue what it is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Bender on August 14, 2011, 05:51:24 PM
this is getting more worse then beyond´s thread
[/stopSpamming]

Not really since at least everything that's going on here is on topic XD

Quote from: Calamitas on August 14, 2011, 04:47:25 PM
Just asking, but...
How many people here talking now about Yugi or Yu-Gi-Oh! only care about the character/show only because of the Abridged Series?
Because I know I sure do...

Well, I stopped buying the cards and following the show a while ago (even though they were such a big part of my life back then).  The Abridged Series is really the only way I follow the series now. 

Did no one look at my post?.. Gazelle, King of Mythical Beasts has one head and is a fusion material for Chimaera in the Battle City arc. So he should be in place of Chimaera. And Dark magician is Yugi's main monster so he needs to be there, port over Squirtle if possible, but his Cursed Dragon was his main dragon so he should be over Charizard.

Honestly, Kuriboh wouldn't survive in Brawl..

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 14, 2011, 11:02:13 PM
Honestly, Kuriboh wouldn't survive in Brawl..
Did you just talk bad about a furry monster who negate attack damage from infinity to zero?
Because he is one of the most important cards in Yugi's deck!

Nuff said...

Plus, I have some ideas that'd go well with Kuriboh if PSA'd.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 14, 2011, 11:45:34 PM
Did you just talk bad about a furry monster who negate attack damage from infinity to zero?
Because he is one of the most important cards in Yugi's deck!

Nuff said...

Plus, I have some ideas that'd go well with Kuriboh if PSA'd.

He's got you there Zed.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 14, 2011, 02:16:40 AM
Bingo!!  Played that for 7 years straight, I did.  Fantastic game.

[censored] yeah man, it's the [censored] I love it. I have a Sliver deck, and a Wizard deck. Actually, Aafyre also plays that game all the time, we talk about it all the time. He had some character cards, that he wanted to make for Brawl.

Back on topic, where is this new preview of Yugi? I skimmed through the pages, and I don't see it on the OP.