Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Nice. A kid came up to me and gave me a junk synchron, I still have it.


Hi SonicBrawler!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other than that Yugi looks pretty good so far, I like how the hat maps to all the hair color strands. I can't wait to see the finished result.

That's true, this off-topic has gone too far.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Thank you! Wow, Yugi needs a final smash like Pit. So then we can have his monsters in the background. :)


Hi SonicBrawler!

I'll take Petey, if you don't mind. The only real issue I can see right now is his arms. I'll get that fixed up in a jiffy...as soon as I get to it.


August 16, 2011, 04:17:33 AM #396 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:19:02 AM by Royal_Blade
Quote from: StarWaffle on August 15, 2011, 04:16:50 AM
kuribo/catapult turtle/summoned skull sounds the best.
Will these be the set monsters that'd be vertexed sometime?

Edit: I would... but I'm busy.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 16, 2011, 04:16:09 AMwhoooooooooooooo wants a collab?

Depends on what it is.

Also what the HELL did you do to poor Petey's arms!?

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 16, 2011, 04:16:09 AM
whoooooooooooooo wants a collab?

I would, but all I can do is textures...

-and I am still waiting for something from you. 8\

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 16, 2011, 04:21:04 AM
I would, but all I can do is textures...
Did you even look at the title?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 16, 2011, 04:23:50 AM
Did you even look at the title?

Now I need to know exactly how the hell I'm going to texture the ha- I mean, hair correctly...Don't get me started on those eyes either.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Damn, I'd do it, but my computer is currently being fixed.

Quote from: Majora on August 16, 2011, 04:09:47 AM
I'll take Petey, if you don't mind. The only real issue I can see right now is his arms. I'll get that fixed up in a jiffy...as soon as I get to it.
Quote from: Majora on August 16, 2011, 04:20:26 AM
Depends on what it is.

Also what the HELL did you do to poor Petey's arms!?

The only thing wrong with petey is transparency issues with his petals.  His arms work fine.

I don't see what the big deal is with the hair and eyes? Everything vertexed looks in place, and not really stretched.

Looks like an easy job.

August 16, 2011, 06:17:05 AM #404 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:21:16 AM by Velen
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 16, 2011, 06:13:58 AM
I don't see what the big deal is with the hair and eyes? Everything vertexed looks in place, and not really stretched.

Looks like an easy job.

Except I have never done a PT texture before. Ever. >_>

Let me get the preview pic from a few pages ago for a reference, and you've got yourself a deal.

I'll get to it tomorrow though. I need sleep now. Making the Millennium Puzzle will be fun though. Thank god for Layer Styles. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302