Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

I believe it had something to do with something blue.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That's actually not hard to fix at all! XD

It just needs to be PSA'd for the Ball to show up all the time! I did some work like that with Pit and made him hold dual swords all the time.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

It wasn't the sphere. He got that hexed.

I think it had a blue trace or something. IDR.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ah, ok then. I don't know how to fix that then.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

and the sphere thing is probably possible to do with just ONE bone edit...

Here's hoping my super-old request of Sackboy lose-wins the poll XD .
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 02, 2011, 11:02:44 PM
Petey is very usable actually only glitch it has is the leaves don't work, but other than that he works like a charm. No glitches and it's hasn't froze my wii yet.
O.o so it ALREADY works? Ok,I thought it had problems and that it was as glitchy as Blaziken's pokepark wii import! Ok,I'll put it right now!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

it doesnt have glitches... why dont u read?

the only problem is that the leaves arent transparent... there is a complete circle...

September 05, 2011, 08:34:27 PM #533 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:53:28 AM by SonicUnderground316
QuoteI'm StarWaffle!  I make vertextures nstuff. I don't really take request, but who knows...

I know this probably won't get made since you don't really take request (and i will probably either be ignore or bash to death by your fans/friends) but  since you said "but who knows..." i tought hey, i have nothing to lose and beside, even if you would have decide to take request, the chances of them being made are slims anyway.

Anyway, i would really like to see Chun-Li from Street fighter being made by either you, Aafyre or Beyond because i wnat her to be accurate and you guys are the best hacker imo. so yeah i want you to make Chun-Li from street fighter based on either her TvC apparance or SF3 apparance:

TvC apparance:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SF3 apparance :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think it would be cool over :zsuit:.Btw, for Chun-li i think you should use one of Aafyre model as a based for the face(because of the anime face) like Haruhi or Tifa for instance and his Judith model for the body. But I sure you can do something great on your own anyway, these were just idea.

-Haruhi: http://a.imageshack.us/img259/1874/haruhin.jpg

-Tifa: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5729/tifa6.jpg

- Judith: http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7313/judithpreview1.jpg
             http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5946/judithpreview2.jpg

Hope you will give these hack a try ;)

P.s:Sorry, to annoyed you with this :-[ . Btw outstanding job on King Boo ;) he definatly going in my roster 8)  



お前はもう死んでいる。

I have some suggestions...

Marta: Tales of Symphonia 2
Twinrova: Legend of Zelda OOT (There's one on the vault, but it's kinda glitchy the hair)
Croco: Super Mario RPG
Raine Sage: Tales of Symphonia
General Scales: Starfox Adventures

just some ideas...

Also....there's already a perfectly good and glitchless Chun Li over princess peach on the vault... at least I'm pretty sure.

That Chun-Li needs a big revamp though.

It still looks like Peach.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Don't start spamming requests here people. There is a board for it. >.>


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on September 06, 2011, 10:14:34 PM
Don't start spamming requests here people. There is a board for it. >.>

That hardly ever get done -_-
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollar mistake on September 06, 2011, 11:57:04 PM
That hardly ever get done -_-

Then people need to try learning HOW TO DO IT.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

-_- good point

soooo... anything new at all here? We get one upload then we're in the dark for a week or two. I just wish we would hear SOMETHING.
That is all.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.