Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: DMG. Velia on October 02, 2011, 05:38:08 AM
How about I send you some of my remixes I did in GB using Premade Midi?

I have plenty.

Fine.

PM me sir. Let's not derail this topic anymore.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 02, 2011, 05:41:35 AM
Fine.

PM me sir. Let's not derail this topic anymore.

I can't, you have me blocked. =\

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

October 06, 2011, 07:13:31 AM #692 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:19:32 AM by StarWaffle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


oh ho ho, teasers.

Also from now on, i will not show you guys full previews... they will be distored somehow =D

cant believe someone making beedrill lol is this a joke character? and who is it over let me guess ness or lucas? i still remenber them from the GB versions also did that sexy zoroark worked fine ingame? becuase last preview he looked preety awnsome xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

unfourtunatly zoroarks hair did not work out as planned i'll still release him in a bit... but its gonna act the same as zoroark v1s hair and it'll clip through his body on certain animations.


It will be fixed for the PSA version via animatinos but stilllll...... ;-;


and lol it is kinda a joke. I felt like making something very obscure on a very obscure character.... if someone can guess the character i will show a better preview =D

is it.... metaknight!? O_o

wait wait... PIT!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 06, 2011, 07:26:45 AM
and lol it is kinda a joke. I felt like making something very obscure on a very obscure character.... if someone can guess the character i will show a better preview =D

I honestly doubt anyone will guess. Still, very sexy and can't believe you even exported him already. That should somewhat sort out some characters for people to guess, since some are harder than others to export.

;o


well a t stance doesnt give us many clues xD i bet is someone without a sword or anything in the hand so my guess is falco
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Obscure huh?
My guess is Yoshi.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

moar super hugh quality HD perfect final version shadowz!? :af:

I'm gonna go with Pit.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


its kirby or jigglypuff... anything more obscure??

I know who it's over! The stinger gives it away.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 06, 2011, 01:32:12 PM
I know who it's over! The stinger gives it away.
how does the stinger gives it away? its a beedril stinger  i dont know any character with stingers in brawl and joke character i know jigly kirby and metaknight would probably be too hard to make this only metaknight has a chance so its maybe over olimar  since he is small and all that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.