Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Meh...
Charizard maybe?But I don't think so.
It's pit.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

I think it is Lucario xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 06, 2011, 04:42:03 PM #707 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 05:40:30 PM by Albafika
Honestly, this has been the most weird selection for a character to base it on. And the reason to base it o nthat character was what I found the most odd. XD

Gotta love Waffle and his characters' transformations. (Kyogre, I'm looking at you!)

SJS said that the stinger gives it away.

...

Sonic?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 06, 2011, 05:23:51 PM
SJS said that the stinger gives it away.

...

Sonic?

Somehow I find this doubtful...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

It's just a guess...
I could be wrong :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


What I meant by the stinger gives it away, is that it has to be a character with a tail, right? A big tail with lots of vertices.

But that's just my hunch.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Jesse, I thought Star had shown you the actual preview as well, lol. Well funny thing of all is, nobody here has guessed it yet.

Real [censored].

October 06, 2011, 06:40:42 PM #713 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 06:42:14 PM by Segtendo
I'm thinking... Fox, Lucario, Diddy, Wolf...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo on October 06, 2011, 06:40:42 PM
I'm thinking... Fox, Lucario, Diddy, Wolf...

*Whistles*

I'm just playing, you're wrong again. Wow, this is crazy. Like they say, you know it's a good hack, when someone can't tell who it's over.

Really looking forward to it, because of the way he's gonna fight cause of the character's moveset. It might look like a joke character to some, but in my eyes Beedrill is gonna be epic as hell.

 :P Awesome Beedrill Silhouette

It's definitely not Sonic, since Star said he wouldn't be making vertex's on him again for awhile  :P

I'll just guess Game and Watch with a bunch of disabled bones for the most obscure character. That or Rob...


Eh, I like a good guessing game; but I love Surprises more ^3^
^3^

I've done a lot of thinking, and I've narrowed it down to these choices:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Am I getting close?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 06, 2011, 07:43:53 PM
I've done a lot of thinking, and I've narrowed it down to these choices:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Am I getting close?

i see what u did there ¬¬