Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: KTH on October 13, 2011, 10:30:08 PM...Wait what? Are you kidding me?
No, he's adulting you. :srs:


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Man I love this discussion we're having! It's like that one show, "who can go for the most childish zinger!"

Oh, wait, Waffle left? Nah, that's not related. OOH CAT PICTURES 83

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

October 13, 2011, 10:41:25 PM #799 Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 10:42:50 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: KTH on October 13, 2011, 10:32:41 PMCool story bro. Tell it again.
But you can read it again.
It's not one of those things where you have to actually ask a person to tell it again.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 13, 2011, 10:32:53 PM
Cool story. Cool story. =D
Quote from: Psycho Pyro on October 13, 2011, 10:34:01 PMMan I love this discussion we're having! It's like that one show, "who can go for the most childish zinger!" Oh, wait, Waffle left? Nah, that's not related. OOH CAT PICTURES 83
Yaok! =D

OnTopic: Hi, Bye, See you on MSN. Welcome back. =D



...
Guys, he's moving to LST cuz he won't get any error 500's, which is something we all hate dearly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 14, 2011, 12:48:12 AM... Guys, he's moving to LST cuz he won't get any error 500's, which is something we all hate dearly.

i get em every time i try to load a new page :>.>:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

oh, so youre moving with the enemy? OK!, SEE YOU LATER :notimp:...naah, just kidding, just remember to upload your stuff here :P




If people around here hate Error 500 that much, then I guess if we open donations for a new server, we'll get plenty of donations.

That's the logical conclusion, right ? Right ?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on October 14, 2011, 07:31:45 AMIf people around here hate Error 500 that much, then I guess if we open donations for a new server, we'll get plenty of donations. That's the logical conclusion, right ? Right ?
We could also try removing the family thread for a few days to see what happens. If in those few days the Error 500s drop greatly or cease altogether, then make the Family thread an off-site IRC chatroom, like I suggested we do.

Seriously, I've noticed the Error 500's freaquency has grown with the popularity of said topic. It's causing a lot of traffic and a lot of refreshing of the pages by tons of people each second. It can't hurt to try, right?

October 14, 2011, 09:23:46 AM #807 Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 09:32:15 AM by Miacis Ballard
I honestly kinda doubt it's going to have any effect. The Thread is already dying down, and I'm not sure if the number of Errors 500 is caused by the Family anyways. They just have the same cause, which is the overall increase of traffic on the boards (and BV) as a whole, so of course if one of them goes up, the other does as well.

When we hit page 10.000 with the current Family thread and have to create a new one, I guess we could wait for a week before making a new one, as an experiment, but I doubt it's going to make much difference. People will just get in other Forum Games threads. Or Off-Topic, or anywhere else, really.

And it won't reduce our huge number of Guests either. Seems as effective as a drop of water on a hot stone.

Anyways, we are already discussing that with you in the Admin section, Majora, so I suggest we close this off-topic.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.