Carnage Psa's

Started by Carnage, July 28, 2011, 11:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Riddler on June 13, 2012, 09:18:41 PM
Brave Bird as a Final Smash makes sense too.

Twister I guess can be considered Gust. It's more like Whirlwind but whatevs.
Aerial Ace is great.
Fly is great.

Down-B... Revenge? Learned through breeding - similar to MK's Counter, but Farfetch'd still takes damage.
If that's impossible, maybe it can work like this:

Farfetch'd uses the dodge/counter move, but if he makes contact he takes some recoil damage. The damage done to the opponent is higher than the damage he takes.
mk downb isnt a counter tough  its a teleport with an attack on the end :P think zelda/sheik Up B
for down B im thinking a fake projectyle like swift? or something :srs: farfecth´d movepool is tiny :S and most moves are hard to implement in brawl lol

Quote from: Riddler on June 13, 2012, 09:25:36 PM
I was thinking of that too but Lips Stick moves tend to be overpowered, mostly because they can be spammed and the opponent will always have that drain effect.

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 09:26:32 PM

His primary slash attacks are Air Slash, Night Slash, and now Leaf Blade.

Leaf Blade is also a useable idea. He can spin the Leek around him with leaves shooting out from it for a short distance.
i tough about leaf blade but how will i implement it in brawl leaf blade is a simple slash with his stick and thats preety much MK side smash already since i made mk sword effects green
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It doesn't have to be a direct copy of Metaknights counter - it can be similar to Marth's. If you're changing the move anyway, I don't see why you couldn't do it that way.

Down-B can be any spin with his leek. Add dark damage, air-pushback, or leaves, and you have Night Slash/Air Slash/Leaf Blade


hmmm..... mirror coat? as a counter.

Quote from: Riddler on June 13, 2012, 09:33:34 PM
It doesn't have to be a direct copy of Metaknights counter - it can be similar to Marth's. If you're changing the move anyway, I don't see why you couldn't do it that way.

Down-B can be any spin with his leek. Add dark damage, air-pushback, or leaves, and you have Night Slash/Air Slash/Leaf Blade
if i make a counter move then i cant use mk moving downB its one thing or another

for now the moveset is

N-B twister
Side B aerial Ace
upB MK
DownB --Air slash(trows some small wind slash over a short distance  think falco gun damage\knockback)

side smash leaf blade (same move but i will try to steal ivisaur grass effects from the side tilt)
Up smash night slash(same move with dark gfx on the stick and dark damage)

down smash mk

N air heat wave think charizard F aerial

FS- brabe bird

what do you guys think of this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Let's call "Twister" Gust, just so it feels more Pokemonish. Could you change the color to be less yellow and more whirlwind-whiteish?


twister is a pokemon move -_-


Quote from: Riddler on June 13, 2012, 10:41:46 PM
A dragon type move.
its a move farfetch learns  and its called twister dont know why i shouldnt call it twister
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Riddler on June 13, 2012, 11:36:53 PM
Farfetch'd never learns Twister.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Farfetch%27d_(Pok%C3%A9mon)#Learnset
he does in serebii by move tutor  lol thats outdated see serebii xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 13, 2012, 11:48:06 PM #175 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 11:49:52 PM by Riddler
huh. well he can only learn those in generation 4, I'm surprised I missed that.

oh well

I'd still change the color of it to make it look more like wind

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 11:49:52 PM

Is it at all possible for Farfetch'd to put the Leek in his mouth when he flies/uses his wings to attack?


Quote from: Riddler on June 13, 2012, 11:48:06 PM
huh. well he can only learn those in generation 4, I'm surprised I missed that.

oh well

I'd still change the color of it to make it look more like wind

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 11:49:52 PM

Is it at all possible for Farfetch'd to put the Leek in his mouth when he flies/uses his wings to attack?
its better to make the stick stay on the wing since the wing that has the stick cant be openned so it would look wierd since it would look like he is grabing the air lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...so stretch his finger tips out?

Anyway, I made a bunch of recolors for Farfetch'd but I don't have Boygos' permission to release it yet, but if you wanna see go check his thread. :3


Quote from: Riddler on June 14, 2012, 06:45:13 AM
...so stretch his finger tips out?

Anyway, I made a bunch of recolors for Farfetch'd but I don't have Boygos' permission to release it yet, but if you wanna see go check his thread. :3
cant stretch the wing since its no rigged lol its solid on that position nothing i can do about that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, your Mew PSA is pretty nice! Except it still seems to have Ness's voice. Is that just the way you left it, or did I set something up wrong?