Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 13
Author Topic: Carnage Psa's  (Read 80610 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 28, 2011, 05:53:23 PM »

well this is my first psa so dont expect something fancy because i making this just so ganon looks more like darkrai and i dont know how to animate so i only use already made animations and even then i dont get most of it :S

Now with dual sound thanks to Alses all ntsc user redownload to get sound xD
    Alses fixed a few animations too

Moveset
    N-B shadow ball it has 3 charges  only the max charge can be holded it also can be cancelled by shielding (Doesnt flash when holding the charge and when it enter the match it has a max charge under his belt xD)

down B dark void -darkrai creates a darkness ball around itself  anyone caught in it goes to sleep i gave him quite a bit of end lag so it isnt OP  (now he lowers with gravity while doing it)

side B - WoW darkrai creates  flames around itself if anyone is caught by it they get burned (can be canceled by shielding has a bit of a startup lag)

Up B -dream eater and sucker punch- it moves and actes like ganons up B but it is invisible while moving if it grabs someone darkrai recover 13% and does the same ganon does to its foes if it doesnt grab someone he appears at the end  and sucker punchs anyone in his range

up smash side smash and down smash are exactly like mewtwo i think it fits him

N air is like shadow psa he creates darkness around him and damages anyone who enters it

FS -Blizzard darkrai does blizard it only goes the direction he is faced and sideways if it hits the oponent is an instant kill  

the rest of the A attacks i got from several diferent psas so its better you check it out  i made sure i removed all his attacks that used legs except the back trow dont understand trows yet :S

i added darkrai the walk run  turn  etc by  mewtwo animations so he looks like he can look like its  floating the problem is he looks like a baby darkrai while running  lol becuase if i did that trick to resize the animation he would look like he had an head seizure  if anyone can make him normal size during the running animation i would apreciate also changed darkrais atributes so be like mewtwos because in pokemon he has almost the same defenses and speed mewtwo has so i think it felt right

Pictures thanks too Abbi.  xD

Any feed back is welcome

V1 released- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21017

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23145
    I model ported Melee Mewtwo over Luigi and fixed all the glitch so no rel is needed its a true port xD
    I made almost all the moveset from melle mewtwo 1.01 what i couldnt do for some reason   or was  changed from the original due to luigi restrainents is Below on the spoiler.
    Failed to do:
    Cant give luigi Mewtwo catch attack animation and psa for some reason it freezes tryed to fix it with no sucess
    If you get hit during the FS you have another FS  when you press B dont know why.
    I cant make mewtwo go highter in the second jump.
    Any help with this glitches would be greatly apreciated.

Changes from the original psa
    -N-B works like this: it has 3 charges 5%,15% and 25% the first two charges are fake projectyles the third Mewtwo will automatically hold it and its a true projectile(altered luigi fire ball)

-Since i cant port lucario up B i made a teleport by scratch and it works kinda well but sometimes is inconsistente at times.

-Foward Trow is Lucario i could make it like Mewtwo 1.01 but then the oponent would get like a minimum of 25% since the luig fireball would be Fired

« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 02:58:44 AM by Carnage » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    Mew
    « Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 03:18:23 PM »

Mew Psa Final Version is released : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22372

Recolours:http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28506

CSP,Stocks,CSS,BP,names:are included now just redownload if you downloaded before

Moveset
    down smash - dive and whirlpool if you would the attack mew will dive xD

side smash- needle arm mew literally turns his arms into needle and  attacks

up smash- ancient power mew creates a wall of rocks around him

N-B aura sphere -yes Mew can use it too it has 3 charges and he can Hold the max charge altough he wont flash becuase i dont know how to do that yet :S

side B- Mew gets is bubble and rushes foward  hitting anyone in the way ( half of the Final destination)

Up b- teleport  good recovery but  you get open for attacks

Down B- reflect/barrier/Magic coat- mew putts the buble around him if an attak hit  Mew's front it will be reflecked  if the attack hits from abode,downard or from the back it will it unless its an energy attack and mew absorbs it and regains health like ness does

FS-psichic - mew generates a huge buble around him if anyone is caught by it they will take some damage and a good knockback.

Foward aerial thunderbolt - Mew creates a small thunder in front of him anyone caught will take a zap Tongue

Up aerial- aqua tail- mew attacks with its tail leaving a trail of water

N aerial - dragon tail- Mew attacks with his tail low dmg and knockback

up tilt-Bounce -Mew bounces up then crashes down

side tilt- Air cutter- Mew creates a slash of air to damage the oponent

AAA-headbutt/tail whip/iron tail- decent AAA combo

dash attacks- Flame charge- weak fire attack but let you combo preety well

for now this is only the things i have changed also changed running turning etc to be like Mewtwo so he can float xD

This is has both Ntsc and Pal Sound enjoy xD

Thanks to Abbi. for the pictures

Latest Melee Mewtwo Alpha (BETA Release) ported to Marth, why Marth , rel portable everywhere Tongue
    Diferences from the original Psa:

N-B it is a fake projectyle with standard gfx it has 4 charges can be shield cancelable and you can keep the last charge.

Up-B i had to make a fake teleport and i like the result.

Side B- since i cant use lucario special grab its just old mewtwo side B with new animations.

Need help to fix i tryed everything.

The Lucario shadow ball gfx is there but i cant make it look good if anyone that understands gfx wants to help me put it in and looking good please do its gfx00120005  it just looks awful :S

Link
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25955
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 03:33:16 PM by Carnage » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 03:21:18 PM »

i try it out later

btw is the moveset meant for balanced or overpowered moveset? or just for fun Cheesy

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mr.Shadow t h
    Expert Kitten

Gas mask.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 03:22:02 PM »

I like it!

Mr.Shadow
    ]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 03:23:53 PM »

i try it out later

btw is the moveset meant for balanced or overpowered moveset? or just for fun Cheesy
    i maded it as balanced as i could and all the gfx is kinda  the same since i dont know how to mess with it  the most abusibe move must be dark void but i gave it quit a bit of end lag so it isnt much OP but its preety much for fun i maded so i could learn abit of psa since fixing mewtwo was a dead end i think the action tab was broken

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 03:25:12 PM »

i maded it as balanced as i could and all the gfx is kinda  the same since i dont know how to mess with it  the most abusibe move must be dark void but i gave it quit a bit of end lag so it isnt much OP but its preety much for fun i maded so i could learn abit of psa since fixing mewtwo was a dead end i think the action tab was broken
    ok
    i will see how it is soon Cheesy just needing to do afew thing on my Goku first

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 03:50:17 PM »

i liked it too.. I'm not sure if this happened to anyone else but when i used dark void and then dream eater my game froze.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 03:52:16 PM »

i liked it too.. I'm not sure if this happened to anyone else but when i used dark void and then dream eater my game froze.
    wierd i always use dark void then dream eater to get some % and it never frooze for me maybe some other hack you had against him or something?

BlackFox
    Hyper Kitten

Animation Maker (Almost.........)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 04:02:53 PM »

Good Work,if you need some animations for some v.1 I can help you Cheesy

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 04:32:08 PM »

YESZ , a PAL friendly PSA , and Over Ganondorf , thats ---> Awesome Face

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 04:41:29 PM »

YESZ , a PAL friendly PSA , and Over Ganondorf , thats ---> Awesome Face

xD and ganons screams fit him well the only place a darkrai talks is in the movie lol ganon voice makes him manly xD

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 05:00:01 PM »

Yes , thats right xD

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 05:07:25 PM »

I had a moveset for him I was planning to try out hopefully after Omega D: Oh well, guess I'll do MegaMan Zero Zero after Silent finishes MvC3/TvC Zero..

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 05:10:10 PM »

I had a moveset for him I was planning to try out hopefully after Omega D: Oh well, guess I'll do MegaMan Zero Zero after Silent finishes MvC3/TvC Zero..
    you can still do that moveset since this was just something to make ganon act more like darkrai i bet you could do a better job than i did since i dont know that mutch about psa and nothing about animation

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 05:11:11 PM »

you can still do that moveset since this was just something to make ganon act more like darkrai i bet you could do a better job than i did since i dont know that mutch about psa and nothing about animation
    I can animate a bit, but I know nothing of PSA XD

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 13
    Print
    Jump to: