Royal_Blade's PSA Solitude - New Poll: Hidden Link: Bombs, where should they go?

Started by Royal_Blade, August 05, 2011, 03:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bombs: Link pulls out a bomb from his bag. Deals no damage but the bomb will be in Link' hand after execution. If Link is holding an item, then he'll drop the item before pulling out the bomb. Where should they go?

Should it be his Down Tilt?
7 (53.8%)
Should it be his Neutral Air?
5 (38.5%)
Place your own comment.
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

But that one was on C.Falcon. Mine is gonna be on Snake.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

i just ment the character in general
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Another little update.

All specials-related animations are practically done. (I'm working on the last one right now.)

So I'll be doing PSA soon and from my previous attempts, the N-Special and U-Special are done. So only Down Special (Back Slice), and Side Special (Jump Attack) are left to code.

So in the meantime, would anyone like to take a video of Link once I'm done coding? That'd be very helpful.

Thanks.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Haven't done a showcase video in a bit, would be happy to do one.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 25, 2011, 06:23:20 PM
Haven't done a showcase video in a bit, would be happy to do one.
Great! You're hired!

But I still have to finish up a bit of coding first. And I can't do much right now since my dad is going on a trip and we have to be with him before he leaves.

But still, I'll send you the files once they're ready.

Could you also use the brawl Link outfit (or any Link-related outfits) to show? It'd just look better.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Yeah sure, I mean, it is a TP Link moveset from what I can gather.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Ok, Sorry for not having Link released for the 26th...

Recently, I haven't been able to use my Wii and I've been out quite awhile.

Plus there's still a tiny bit of coding that needs fixing. So it should be ready soon.

And Get A Load of This!, I won't do a video for this release. But I will put you on my list for my next releases. Which by the poll's standings... Seems to be Yuri Lowell over Marth.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Hahaha I don't know who that is. Going to need to learn a bit more before I have to do a showcase of that.

Mind if I add you on MSN?
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

sure thing.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Here I come, out of the blue.

With a PSA release!

Yes, Twilight Princess Link is released!!!

It may be pending, but be patient and it should be up soon.


My Next PSA will be...

Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia!

Even though he's not in my OP, RamonM64 is almost done with his Kratos import from the original game!
Plus, he's gonna be the first Tales of import that I've wanted to PSA. Sorry Lloyd and Yuri fans, your going to have to wait!

I'd say keep in tuned, but I'm not sure if I'll be so myself. XD

With all jokes aside, Enjoy my PSA.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


I've fixed up the OP abit.

Not by much though, Just a link to the recent PSA and fixed up the text in the OP.

Anyways, if anyone has tried it out yet, what do you guys think about the PSA?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I haven't had a chance yet, I'll see if I have some time today.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

I updated the OP and added a Yuri v2 Moveset (Different from the first one) I'd like to know which Yuri moveset do you guys prefer?

I also updated the OP with the moveset for my current PSA, Kratos Aurion!

Both movesets have "STATS" included!

Please read the moveset before voting in the poll.

Also, I chose those two spells because they're not relative to the ground unlike Kratos' other two elemental intermediate spells...

Also take note that Option two would probably be relatively harder to code. Just as a heads up.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I would tend to side with option 2 for Yuri, the skills gimmick would make things interesting. TBH, they both sound hard to code. I have no idea how you would do fatal strikes for option 1, for instance. I don't think you could have the fatal strike GFX on the enemy character(s), so it would have to be on Yuri himself, and this is assuming you can actually get the fatal strike GFX, import or otherwise. Still, they both sound interesting.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison