Royal_Blade's PSA Solitude - New Poll: Hidden Link: Bombs, where should they go?

Started by Royal_Blade, August 05, 2011, 03:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bombs: Link pulls out a bomb from his bag. Deals no damage but the bomb will be in Link' hand after execution. If Link is holding an item, then he'll drop the item before pulling out the bomb. Where should they go?

Should it be his Down Tilt?
7 (53.8%)
Should it be his Neutral Air?
5 (38.5%)
Place your own comment.
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

So how's your project coming along?
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on June 29, 2012, 04:49:00 AM
So how's your project coming along?
both of them are coming along well.

I have a few issues here and there, but nothing that can't be fixed. (mostly)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Aight cool.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Royal, would it be too much to ask of your TP Link? I know something that could help.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Are you asking for the download link? If so, then here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24942

It's in the vault, so you could've looked it up yourself.


If you're suggesting something, just write it down.

Here.

Not on paper.

(Cause that'd be useless.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I was suggesting something. Ive used him before. Here's the thing, you said you wanted him to do a thrust for his run attack. Have you used the Fierce Deity psa? He has that exact move as his side B. I think that could save you some time.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 29, 2012, 07:53:57 PM
I was suggesting something. Ive used him before. Here's the thing, you said you wanted him to do a thrust for his run attack. Have you used the Fierce Deity psa? He has that exact move as his side B. I think that could save you some time.
Well, TP Link isn't my main focus right now, but thanks for the suggestion anyways. I'll get to it when needed.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Understood.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Kinda Important notice:

Ok, so the original person who was going to take a video of Kratos' PSA progress is currently busy.

So, for those who can, would someone like to record the PSA progress? If so, let me know, so I can PM you the necessities.

Also, while working on Lloyd, I am adjusting his moveset a bit from the OP. It will be alot better.
I'll upload a brawlbox video over the weekend once I do a few more animations.

So... yeah.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

if he isnt over link i could do it.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?


He is over Link, sorry Kien...

Albafika, I'll send you a PM soon.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

its cool, i like Albafika. he has a good mind.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

im kinda late with this. its niice to know you got yer comp and stuff back in order, Royal

wh00t       itching to see the progress you've made on Kratos. a in-game video preview sounds sweeeet