Royal_Blade's PSA Solitude - New Poll: Hidden Link: Bombs, where should they go?

Started by Royal_Blade, August 05, 2011, 03:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bombs: Link pulls out a bomb from his bag. Deals no damage but the bomb will be in Link' hand after execution. If Link is holding an item, then he'll drop the item before pulling out the bomb. Where should they go?

Should it be his Down Tilt?
7 (53.8%)
Should it be his Neutral Air?
5 (38.5%)
Place your own comment.
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

But it was supposed to be a surprise... I guess I shouldn't have put in the brackets...

But Yeah.

Although, he won't be started until a week or so. I've recently gotten busy.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 05, 2011, 07:43:10 PM
@Zedkeil, "Traitor to Heaven" is Kratos.

@Dpg, yeah, it's really just the specials. Though If the Castle Crashers were on Toon Link, it would have been way better (PSA wise) but Ness is fine.
Yeah I figured that out after the voting >.> But I'm glad Ryu is getting the PSA :D Maybe port Falcon's model over Snake? They did that for Master Chief before Beyond's vertex I believe.

I'm doing a collab with other people for Kakashi on Snake. I'm actually trying to figure out who he can be ported to to make many people happy.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 07, 2011, 08:28:23 PM
I'm doing a collab with other people for Kakashi on Snake. I'm actually trying to figure out who he can be ported to to make many people happy.
I'd personally prefer the dragon ninja over Snake than the copycat ninja, though I'd use either. D: Tough choice.. But I'd have to say Ryu, katanas are beast. :3

Why over Snake? I plan to have them ported over characters that don't interfere with my PSA's. So You could have both Ryu and Kakashi.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 08, 2011, 02:57:38 PM
Why over Snake? I plan to have them ported over characters that don't interfere with my PSA's. So You could have both Ryu and Kakashi.
Who would you plan on porting him to? And I say Snake for filesize and articles, and because the model has been perfectly ported before onto him (If I remember correctly).
The other would be Samus who had him ported onto her, but of course there's MOM Samus going on there.

I'm actually thinking about G&W. Even though Ike's ported onto him, he'd still be a good choice. Only issue is colors but that's not such a big deal for me.

Plus, I don't plan on PSA'ing G&W.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 08, 2011, 04:10:40 PM
I'm actually thinking about G&W. Even though Ike's ported onto him, he'd still be a good choice. Only issue is colors but that's not such a big deal for me.

Plus, I don't plan on PSA'ing G&W.
And I don't plan on replacing him DX He's one of my mains.. Guess I won't be getting Ryu then, oh well x.x And team colors may not be a big deal for you, but many out there enjoy playing team matches and having their team color. :/ But then again, it's all up to you.

August 08, 2011, 05:54:36 PM #23 Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 05:55:56 PM by Royal_Blade
If I can get him on someone else, I would. I'm having SonicBrawler try out G&W, so it's not confirmed.

Also, once a fitpit.rel is out and working, I want to port pit over King Dedede so Lloyd can have a default red color.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 08, 2011, 05:54:36 PM
If I can get him on someone else, I would. I'm having SonicBrawler try out G&W, so it's not confirmed.

Also, once a fitpit.rel is out and working, I want to port pit over King Dedede so Lloyd can have a default red color.
Now that I will get :D

Well...

Due to some technicalities with animating due to model issues... Lloyd will be put on hold until after these technicalities are resolved.

Until then... The challenger approaching is unknown.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 09, 2011, 09:53:56 PM
Well...

Due to some technicalities with animating due to model issues... Lloyd will be put on hold until after these technicalities are resolved.

Until then... The challenger approaching is unknown.
Aw D: that sucks.. What issues are there?

This.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It messes up when I try and make custom animations.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 09, 2011, 10:15:15 PM
This.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It messes up when I try and make custom animations.

My friend ShadowSnake said he might fix the vertex to be aligned with the bones after he is done with some of his other projects so hopefully that'll help ya as Me and him would love a lloyd psa!

August 10, 2011, 09:31:06 PM #29 Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 09:32:57 PM by Royal_Blade
That's great to hear!

But until then, Lloyd will have to wait.

And soon, I'll upload a picture of who is in the works.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread