Royal_Blade's PSA Solitude - New Poll: Hidden Link: Bombs, where should they go?

Started by Royal_Blade, August 05, 2011, 03:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bombs: Link pulls out a bomb from his bag. Deals no damage but the bomb will be in Link' hand after execution. If Link is holding an item, then he'll drop the item before pulling out the bomb. Where should they go?

Should it be his Down Tilt?
7 (53.8%)
Should it be his Neutral Air?
5 (38.5%)
Place your own comment.
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Nice! Just in time!

Lloyd Irving PSA

I Hope everyone enjoys!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

It all looks great except...

his guard advance (forward dodge im guessing.) He should lean into it a bit more.

Crouching slash, He is crouching and slashing upward diagonally... that just seems awkard and ineffective. When crouching you normally attack downward or inward. In his case he should do both.

His fair. I think you were going for the true to symphonia on that one but It would look better if he werent so diagonal. Seems like he'll be stabbing at an aerial foes waist.

Post Merge: July 07, 2012, 10:03:44 PM

forgot to mention his sword rain alpha. If that's what it was when he did sword rain and the spin after. He should jump at least up to his single jump height. It would allow you to combo from it like with cloud's side b. If you dont make him jump higher you should just use Sonic Sword rain in my opinion.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

His down tilt is a reference to Dawn of the New World during the cutscene fight with Richter. At the very end, he crouched and slashed at him.

And I never showed the Fair in the video... So which animation are you talking about?


And for Sword Rain: Alpha, I don't want him to end in the air because it'd then be too strong for a side smash to end in the air so it can chain with an aerial. I thought of Sonic Sword Rain, but I want to keep variety in the moveset, which Sonic Thrust (Used in Sonic Sword Rain's animation) is part of.

Also, that was one of the changes, Sword Rain: Alpha was moved to side smash because previously, as a throw, It wouldn't work on any bosses or boss-like characters. So moving it to side smash allows people who've played Symphonia to give them a free feel that Sword Rain: Alpha is available to them. Without having to grab someone. That's my reasoning.

I don't just place things arbitrarily. I have a valid and very thought-out reasoning behind all of my decisions.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Si, I bet you do.

Well if you think it would be too powerful then this must be a Vbrawl psa. Well I'm not sure what that attack was if it wasnt his fair. He looked to be mostly diagonal in the air and he does a sort of thrust toward an opponents midsection
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Updated the OP with 2-ish movesets.

Naruto Uzumaki (My style), Toon Cloud, and Riven.

ish because one of them currently has only specials and the other two aren't 100% complete.

-~-~-~-~-

Lloyd is almost done with necessary animations, i'm like 80%~81%. Down Special needs the actual Unison attacks and the taunt, Neutral aerial, forward tilt and dash attack.

Once those are done, I'll start coding for a beta release.

Kratos will take a bit more time.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

will Lloyd be Wolf portable?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Lloyd looks fantastic, I will definitely download once he is released.

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 12, 2012, 10:43:33 PM
will Lloyd be Wolf portable?
I have no idea... I don't know much on porting...

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 12, 2012, 11:12:07 PM
Lloyd looks fantastic, I will definitely download once he is released.
Thanks!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

well if he isnt using articles please allow it
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Lloyd has to use articles... for his Demon Fang and other things.

I'm sure with proper work, it could be done. But again, I have no idea how.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

damn. what article does he use?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 13, 2012, 12:37:37 AM
damn. what article does he use?
His Arrow...

unless your talking about external models, then his Pit's Bow. (Which will be used for secret reasons.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Since it's still considered my birthday on the forums, I present to you all...

Progress Pictures!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Looks awesome. Thats the first time ive seen 2 sword trails at the same time
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]