Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: S.S. Boombox | New: MORE DKC: Tropical Freeze, 03/03/14  (Read 40927 times)
SilentSchemer
Expert Kitten

Dazzling the stage!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: February 08, 2014, 03:39:32 PM »

You have made my day ginga no bishounen. you had Monochrome. to note: that the Mediafire links do no load. but i'll check later.
    BTW i REALLY love stardriver, too bad a Tauburn model doesn't exist.
    Might i suggest Fabulous to be apart of your BRSTM list? it would be sexy

also, can you possibly make this. i could but i'm too lazy to find a looping point, it would be a sexy menu theme.
    Robotics;Notes TV Anime OST - Robotics;Notes (Yuki Hayashi)
    also Robotic Notes might tickle your fancy. to warn you, it has little to no Mecha action, but it did suprise me and entertain me well.

I checked the link and I dunno what's wrong. Its takes me to a page saying about some endless loop thing. Which I assume its happening to all my brstm. (*shot*) Which explains why dropbox is preferred.

Edit: Nvm. I found out what it was for some reason whichever title song I have has "~" on it, that loop thing happens. It should be fine now.

Hmm...Fabulous...? Is that a name of a track in the Star Driver ost is it another anime? Either way, I could do both, and watch the anime. lol Looks interesting from that pic there.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 07:07:53 PM by SilentSchemer » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: February 10, 2014, 10:20:12 AM »

I checked the link and I dunno what's wrong. Its takes me to a page saying about some endless loop thing. Which I assume its happening to all my brstm. (*shot*) Which explains why dropbox is preferred.

Edit: Nvm. I found out what it was for some reason whichever title song I have has "~" on it, that loop thing happens. It should be fine now.

Hmm...Fabulous...? Is that a name of a track in the Star Driver ost is it another anime? Either way, I could do both, and watch the anime. lol Looks interesting from that pic there.

Fabulous is apart of the Stardriver OST. would be sexy if looped correctly.

don't be fooled by the Anime's "super robot" appearance. it is far from that. but! it is really great non the less.

Thanks for fixing the link BTW. Monochrome still gives me goosebumps. also, any updates on the Outlaw star package? it was one of my favorite anime's as well.

SilentSchemer
    Expert Kitten

Dazzling the stage!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: February 10, 2014, 08:11:32 PM »

Fabulous is apart of the Stardriver OST. would be sexy if looped correctly.

don't be fooled by the Anime's "super robot" appearance. it is far from that. but! it is really great non the less.

Thanks for fixing the link BTW. Monochrome still gives me goosebumps. also, any updates on the Outlaw star package? it was one of my favorite anime's as well.

Oooh, I see. My problem was that the track names were in romaji. So I had to find an english track list of the songs. Yea, I know, Monochrome gives people the hype. I checked the brstm that I did for the Outlaw Star ones, I have to do them again (it was a long time ago) so I'm sure I can do them a lot better now.

Here you go:

Robotics;Notes:
    Robotics;Notes (Yuki Hayashi)

Star Driver:
    Fabulous

I don't know what it is but I can hear clipping when I preview them on Brawlbox, but I can assure you, you wont hear it while playing.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: February 11, 2014, 04:28:23 PM »

Oooh, I see. My problem was that the track names were in romaji. So I had to find an english track list of the songs. Yea, I know, Monochrome gives people the hype. I checked the brstm that I did for the Outlaw Star ones, I have to do them again (it was a long time ago) so I'm sure I can do them a lot better now.

Here you go:

Robotics;Notes:
    Robotics;Notes (Yuki Hayashi)

Star Driver:
    Fabulous

I don't know what it is but I can hear clipping when I preview them on Brawlbox, but I can assure you, you wont hear it while playing.
    Thanks man! Brawl hasn't sounded so sexy in a while. i really do love Orchestrational pieces. i might throw some more your way XD

SilentSchemer
    Expert Kitten

Dazzling the stage!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: February 14, 2014, 05:26:24 PM »

Thanks man! Brawl hasn't sounded so sexy in a while. i really do love Orchestrational pieces. i might throw some more your way XD

No problem! Go ahead, just let me know.

I might make more Star Driver brstm now that I have the OST. I good listen to it so I picked a few that I want to make.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: February 15, 2014, 04:13:02 PM »

No problem! Go ahead, just let me know.

I might make more Star Driver brstm now that I have the OST. I good listen to it so I picked a few that I want to make.
    I'll let you know, but i don't wanna bog you down with over done requests. i'm pretty happy with those. but more Stardriver would be sexy.

SuperMarioTyler
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: February 21, 2014, 05:37:25 PM »

Question: I downloaded Sorairo Days and put in into project M 3.0 and replaced Giga Bowser (Melee) on Final Destination. But after a while the song started to crackle for a little bit and then went back to the song. Do you know what the problem is or if there is a fix?

Pikawil
    Intermediate Kitten

Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #67 on: February 21, 2014, 09:54:46 PM »

Question: I downloaded Sorairo Days and put in into project M 3.0 and replaced Giga Bowser (Melee) on Final Destination. But after a while the song started to crackle for a little bit and then went back to the song. Do you know what the problem is or if there is a fix?

Backup all the content of your SD card, format your SD card then put back the content of your SD card into it.

SuperMarioTyler
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: February 22, 2014, 10:09:47 AM »

Backup all the content of your SD card, format your SD card then put back the content of your SD card into it.
    Thanks. Although I tried putting it over a different song, before seeing this, and it worked fine.

SilentSchemer
    Expert Kitten

Dazzling the stage!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: February 22, 2014, 01:44:49 PM »

Thanks. Although I tried putting it over a different song, before seeing this, and it worked fine.

It happens on rare occasions, its usually the SD card. I dont know for everyone else, when I replace a song I sometimes do it manually.

Post Merge: February 23, 2014, 04:15:15 PM
    UPDATE

Donkey Kong Crountry: Tropical Freeze New!
    Big Top Bop
    Homecoming Hijinx
    Mangrove Cove
    Mangrove Cove (Underwater)
    Punch Bowl
    Windmill Hills

The rest will be uploaded soon.
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:15:16 PM by SilentSchemer » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: February 28, 2014, 01:46:05 AM »

Hot diggity dang! now this is going in Brawl ASAP

SilentSchemer
    Expert Kitten

Dazzling the stage!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: March 03, 2014, 06:24:45 PM »

The next batch of DKC: Tropical Freeze tracks! Been busy with college at the moment so I wont be as fast with these. Its awesome listening to these. My god.

Alpine Incline
    Amiss Abyss
    Volcano Dome
    Frozen Frenzy
    Seashore War
    Triple Trouble
    Scorch 'N' Torch

Hot diggity dang! now this is going in Brawl ASAP

Hey Ultraxwing, since you might already have given some of the song a listen, have you notices some clippings during gameplay?
    « Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:06:32 AM by SilentSchemer » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
    Print
    Jump to: