S.S. Boombox | New: MORE DKC: Tropical Freeze, 03/03/14

Started by SilentSchemer, September 27, 2009, 07:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm diggin the Arc Rise Fantasia songs. Is the game any good?


I do requests for sigs and wallpapers. Just send me a PM, hit me up on my request thread or talk to me on Deviantart : http://leon1337assasin.deviantart.com/

It's classic turn-based JRPG. Can't really say much since it hasn't come out yet, but judging from the game play videos I've seen it's pretty good, imo. I'm looking forward to it.

I'll be adding some more tracks soon.

That explains why there weren'te any english versions of it lol


I do requests for sigs and wallpapers. Just send me a PM, hit me up on my request thread or talk to me on Deviantart : http://leon1337assasin.deviantart.com/

Yup, it's schedule to be release this June 22nd! :D

Edit: 4 more songs added for Arc Rise Fantasia list. (also in the vault)

I love the battle frontier song you did! Excellent job on it!
Umm, there's actually 3 pokemon songs i'd like to have as BRSTM's and I was hoping that you'd be able to help me out. You don't have to do them if you dont feel like doing them though =p

Pokemon: First Movie Theme
http://www.mediafire.com/?zlmzqkzjvj2

Pokemon: RBY Gym Leader Remix 2 (by PokeRemixStudio)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zzzz12gi2jg

Pokemon: DPP Gym Leader Remix 2 (by PokeRemixStudio)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ljwfkyjy1qm

I actually tried to make the pokemon movie theme one myself, but I fail terribly lolz! I really suck at looping things properly ._.

May 20, 2010, 07:17:59 AM #35 Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 12:52:37 AM by SilentSchemer
Thanks for the compliment and feedback! :)

I can give the last two tracks a shot. Movie Theme on the other hand, I have that song on my music folder mocking the crap outta me for the longest time because no matter what I try I can't seem to loop the entire song. However, I'll see if I can come up with something that I overlooked.

Edit: Request Completed!

Pokemon: First Movie Theme *added to the Vault*
Pokemon: RBY Gym Leader Remix 2 (by PokeRemixStudio) *added to the Vault*
Pokemon: DPP Gym Leader Remix 2 (by PokeRemixStudio) *added to the Vault*

EDIT#2: I just had to rip this out of the game. <3 ATLUS! :D

Trauma Team *on repeat*
  Tittle Screen  *added to the Vault*

May 24, 2010, 04:42:55 PM #36 Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 05:06:34 PM by freezinboi280
omg that was super fast o_o!

Thanks so much for making them. I cant wait to try them out.

Edit: I just finished listening to them. And wow, you did an excellent job looping the songs. I cant believe how much I failed on mixing that song when I listen to yours lolz. Thanks again for making these songs =]

Quote from: freezinboi280 on May 24, 2010, 04:42:55 PM
omg that was super fast o_o!

Thanks so much for making them. I cant wait to try them out.

Edit: I just finished listening to them. And wow, you did an excellent job looping the songs. I cant believe how much I failed on mixing that song when I listen to yours lolz. Thanks again for making these songs =]

I was already working on some tracks so I did those right away before my momentum ran out that day. I can be lazy at times. Np though, thanks for your feedback! :D

June 30, 2010, 08:12:09 PM #38 Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 06:24:13 AM by SilentSchemer
Is that time again! New tracks into the mix!

Gundam Wing New!
Just Communication (Preview) New!

Final Fantasy X-2
Abyss of the Farplane (Preview) New!
Yuna's Ballad (Preview) New!

Yggdra Union New!
Cruz Sortie! (Preview) New!
yum5]Kingdom Army Advance ~ Defensive Battle (Preview) New!
Rossell Sortie! (Preview) New!
Yggdra Sortie! (Arrange) (Preview) New!
Yggdra Union (Preview) New!

------------------------------------------
Loving every minute working on this OST, great music! Not to mention the game is great, although I can't understand anything, is still fun! :)

Xenoblade New!
Confrontation with the Enemy (Preview) New!
Impatience (Preview) New!
Prologue A (Preview) New!
The Awakening of the Giant (Preview) New!
The God-Slaying Sword (Preview) New!
Xanthe (Preview) New!

*Added to the Vault*

Needz moar Dissidia


I do requests for sigs and wallpapers. Just send me a PM, hit me up on my request thread or talk to me on Deviantart : http://leon1337assasin.deviantart.com/


Quote from: Leon1337Assasin on July 15, 2010, 03:18:26 AM
Needz moar Dissidia

Oops. I meant Birth By Sleep lolol


I do requests for sigs and wallpapers. Just send me a PM, hit me up on my request thread or talk to me on Deviantart : http://leon1337assasin.deviantart.com/

Quote from: Leon1337Assasin on July 16, 2010, 12:22:57 AM
Quote from: Leon1337Assasin on July 15, 2010, 03:18:26 AM
Needz moar Dissidia

I think Vyse did some of those tracks as well, along with other members. Search: "%Kingdom Hearts%"

But if there's any you want to request, you know the drill lol
Oops. I meant Birth By Sleep lolol

If I could, I have several songs I'd appriciate you doing. Splash Hill Zone acts 2 and 3 for the upcoming Sonic 4. Here's a link to the request topic in which you can download them.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=11359.0