Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's the point of silver and bronze if everyone gets an award anyway?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Well the guy who's win the contect got the gold and "Boo!" award.
But if you have a better idea, i'm listen.

Quote from: Flygon on September 24, 2012, 03:36:36 AM
There should be an anti pinhog award, for those who don't have a shadow hack

I support this. Those with over 15 hacks and not a single one is of Shadow.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on September 26, 2012, 05:18:53 PM
I support this. Those with over 15 hacks and not a single one is of Shadow.
Quote from: Segtendo on September 24, 2012, 04:13:12 AM
AKA about half the Vault users.
Not worth the time, and there's no effort put in it.

True, but is there really effort in making a Shadow Hack? I mean someone could come here with a texture and bam get an award.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 26, 2012, 05:34:40 PM
It's not an award, it's a punishment.


Ohhhh. Well now I understand. We can think of punishment awards?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?


You don't get the pinhog award, the pinhog award gets you
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on September 26, 2012, 07:33:18 PM
You don't get the pinhog award, the pinhog award gets you
Best way to describe it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Do the awards for total downloads include collaborated hacks or no?

September 26, 2012, 11:28:28 PM #1722 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 01:05:29 AM by Albafika
Quote from: hotdogturtle on September 26, 2012, 11:20:07 PM
Do the awards for total downloads include collaborated hacks or no?
Yes.
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 22, 2012, 10:36:18 PM
The TNT olympics has been completed. We'll need medals for the following people:
Kit Ballard Gold.
Javelin Silver.
KnightMario Brick.. I mean bronze.
Pride gets the Slimeball of happiness and participation

Thanks to those who did join.
How many people participated?

..... just those -_-
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 27, 2012, 01:51:39 AM
..... just those -_-
*Facepalm* I thought about participating -
bit I've never played minecraft, and don't really have any interest in it.

Anyhow - punishment awards? (Some ideas)
OriginalTheCharacter: Inflicted on anyone with a simple recolor of another character (Sonic the hedgehog related or not) that they claim to be their own original/fan character.
Mainstream: Have only Sonic/DBZ/FinalFantasy related hacks in your vault.