Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Speaking of cookies, Claise found it just recently. :)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Kinda bummed that I saw it, but I missed my chance... lol...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on July 15, 2014, 04:59:50 PM
Kinda bummed that I saw it, but I missed my chance... lol...
I know that feel. I did it too...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Miacis on July 15, 2014, 04:56:57 PM
Speaking of cookies, Claise found it just recently. :)

*SHAKES FIST MOST VIOLENTLY*

actually i really dont care about the cookie lol

[white]


Just looking for that cookie.

I could give two [censored]s for it. I have a buttload of awards anyway.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I think you need at least 10000 downloads to receive an award based on Downloads.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

July 21, 2014, 11:21:22 PM #2347 Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:22:37 PM by Miacis
Yeah, the lowest award for total downloads is 10.000.

Bluebreon also joins the Cookievore clan as its 10th member. :)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Esdese/S3 on July 21, 2014, 11:16:34 PM
I think you need at least 10000 downloads to receive an award based on Downloads.
Oh in that case can you guys help me out here?

Quote from: tsukikomi on July 21, 2014, 11:38:59 PM
Oh in that case can you guys help me out here?

You're gonna have to earn it yourself, dawg.

To the people wanting medals, don't feel like you HAVE to have medals to be important. Just do your own thing and they'll come eventually. It isn't a competition to see who has the most medals at the ends of the day.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 21, 2014, 11:44:38 PM
To the people wanting medals, don't feel like you HAVE to have medals to be important. Just do your own thing and they'll come eventually. It isn't a competition to see who has the most medals at the ends of the day.
But what about the stat whores?

+1

Quote from: Segtendo on July 21, 2014, 11:44:38 PM
To the people wanting medals, don't feel like you HAVE to have medals to be important. Just do your own thing and they'll come eventually. It isn't a competition to see who has the most medals at the ends of the day.

The cookie medal defines superior beings.

Quote from: Scout on July 22, 2014, 12:00:59 AM
The cookie medal defines superior beings.
I'll see that as an exception. :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 21, 2014, 11:44:38 PM
To the people wanting medals, don't feel like you HAVE to have medals to be important. Just do your own thing and they'll come eventually. It isn't a competition to see who has the most medals at the ends of the day.
Wait. You just gave me a idea for a award

A single medal to the person with the most medals in all of KCMM

Oh it sounds positivily evil in nature, it must happen!