Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Bush on July 22, 2014, 04:31:59 AM
Wait. You just gave me a idea for a award

A single medal to the person with the most medals in all of KCMM

Oh it sounds positivily evil in nature, it must happen!
What about biggest stat whore?

Quote from: Bush on July 22, 2014, 04:31:59 AM
Wait. You just gave me a idea for a award

A single medal to the person with the most medals in all of KCMM

Oh it sounds positivily evil in nature, it must happen!

I think there are a few people tied for that position I think...

Speaking of stupid Award Suggestions, howsabout an award for users who've made Stickied Topics? There's a reason they're stickied, right? idk... random ideas...

July 22, 2014, 06:41:40 AM #2357 Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 06:43:26 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: Bush on July 22, 2014, 04:31:59 AM
Wait. You just gave me a idea for a award

A single medal to the person with the most medals in all of KCMM

Oh it sounds positivily evil in nature, it must happen!
Would I count? I have 17 awards :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ive been thinking about it and wanted to share my idea; what if theres a "Heavy weight Importer" award? you know, like for example..
awarded to someone who has at least 10 character imports that has expresions/metals/FSeyes/riggedFingers
(I dont say it to get it, I dont even have 10 of those imports myself lol, but there are some guys out there who does)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 22, 2014, 06:53:24 AM
Ive been thinking about it and wanted to share my idea; what if theres a "Heavy weight Importer" award? you know, like for example..
awarded to someone who has at least 10 character imports that has expresions/metals/FSeyes/riggedFingers
(I dont say it to get it, I dont even have 10 of those imports myself lol, but there are some guys out there who does)

probably waaaay to hard to check out...

So

An award that rewards people for not being lazy and adding things that should be in every import regardless

Quote from: Gravity on July 22, 2014, 10:50:50 AM
So

An award that rewards people for not being lazy and adding things that should be in every import regardless
Pretty much.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 22, 2014, 06:53:24 AM
Ive been thinking about it and wanted to share my idea; what if theres a "Heavy weight Importer" award? you know, like for example..
awarded to someone who has at least 10 character imports that has expresions/metals/FSeyes/riggedFingers
(I dont say it to get it, I dont even have 10 of those imports myself lol, but there are some guys out there who does)
No no.


Still seems pointless.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


now that I think about it, yes, its pointless because many people would get it just for collabs even if they didnt actually import it lol

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 22, 2014, 03:52:30 PM
now that I think about it, yes, its pointless because many people would get it just for collabs even if they didnt actually import it lol
Yes, it's pointless, but not for this reason.

We are not awarding people for making a hack with things that should've been part of it to begin with.

Quote from: Albafika on July 22, 2014, 09:03:43 PM
Yes, it's pointless, but not for this reason.

We are not awarding people for making a hack with things that should've been part of it to begin with.
Quote from: Gravity on July 22, 2014, 10:50:50 AM
So

An award that rewards people for not being lazy and adding things that should be in every import regardless

to be honest, it is absolutely no requirement at all to include any of these things, as long as the mod works, it's good to go...

whenever i make a mod (whenever that may be) i just do it to have a specific character in the game and play with him/her, i don't stop and take pictures or anything, i just play, meaning i don't really care much for facial expressions or moving eyes, or even FS eyes, i only give them metal because heck, it's a single button press xD

still gotta say i think it'd be a bad idea for a award, although on the other side, it could actually be something to influence the overall quality of the vault.


"It's good enough to get approved" is more accurate. Quality is a different story. I dun juuuuudge


Quote from: 하세요 on July 23, 2014, 12:39:45 AM
"It's good enough to get approved" is more accurate. Quality is a different story. I dun juuuuudge
The life of a BrawlVault mod.
The feels...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]