Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 23, 2011, 10:27:49 AM
I will most likely miss a few of them unless I visit the galleries of everyone who made at least one stage.
What's so difficult about that is that that list is incomplete, and neither you nor I really have a mean to check who's missing.
And if you need one example of people missing, you have SuperGuzzi who's got over 20 stage hacks. And there are most likely others.

I mean, really, try it for yourself and see if you find a precise way to know exactly everyone who needs the award. So far, the only method I found is browing galleries one by one.
If you find a better method, I'll make that award. But I won't make it with just an incomplete list.

You are so right man.

With that said, I will give you a completed list by the end of this week.

I have to work a double again tomorrow, but after that I have 2 days off. =D

Until then..

Well, good luck.  :-\

(Mjöllnir awar created and awarded.)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Albafika, ExorcistRain, and Spex130 are in need of the Rising Restorer Award.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oh, I almost forgot.  One more person I feel deserves the Constructive award is Mewtwo2000.


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on December 24, 2011, 02:09:49 PM
Hey I'm now a Dedicated Hacker. :laugh:
Right-o ! 10.016 DLs. Congrats. :3

(I guess that makes you a Dedicated Ninja. o.o)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 24, 2011, 03:07:26 PM
Right-o ! 10.016 DLs. Congrats. :3

(I guess that makes you a Dedicated Ninja. o.o)
Thanks for that Miacis!! Yeah, now I'm a Dedicated Ninja. xD





Quote from: Oizen™ on December 27, 2011, 08:42:04 PM

Enjoy your 20x20 icon.

:happy: Yay!

Although, doesn't this make my Favourite'd pink award redundant now?  I seem to have both

Are there any awards for BV reporting? Because if not, I'm requesting one (to be made).

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 27, 2011, 09:22:52 PM
:happy: Yay!

Although, doesn't this make my Favourite'd pink award redundant now?  I seem to have both

I was going to remove it, but since you like the fact its pink so much, you can keep it :af:

Quote from: Oizen™ on December 27, 2011, 10:07:52 PM

I was going to remove it, but since you like the fact its pink so much, you can keep it :af:

...But I don't want to keep it r)