Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on December 27, 2011, 09:29:36 PM
Are there any awards for BV reporting? Because if not, I'm requesting one (to be made).
There is none.
You can get an award for being a staff helper on BrawlVault or for making a certain amount of reports on the forum, but none for BV reports.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on December 27, 2011, 11:04:05 PM
There is none.
You can get an award for being a staff helper on BrawlVault or for making a certain amount of reports on the forum, but none for BV reports.

Huh. Well, is it a award possible of tracking or is it one of the things where you gotta manually track people?

Cuz I think it's worth making. o:

i need the active contributor award....i have 52 hacks
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Hey guys, I was wondering something. I know that some awards are difficult to give out due to the fact you have to check on each members to see if they actually deserves it. What if that wasn't the case though. What if the members themselves were to just let you know that they have such requirements to receive the award. Also, any one who wants to speak or vouch for someone's behalf for an award. Anyways just a thought.

Have you guys find a way to tweak the exact order of the awards yet? It has glitches, and you can only have them in some ways. Some are paired, I believe because they belong in the same category.

Next hack I release, which will be this week, I will then have 50 hacks. That means I like the Active Contributor hack:

Don't get me wrong, I like it. I just like the ones I have on my display better.


Nope.

Its still
1 favorite award > newest to oldest.

December 28, 2011, 09:52:29 AM #1011 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 09:53:48 AM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on December 28, 2011, 12:01:12 AM
Huh. Well, is it a award possible of tracking or is it one of the things where you gotta manually track people?
It's something where you've got to manually track people.
No, actually, it's even worse than that. it's just impossible to verify. There is no way to know how many BV reports a user has done, even individually.

Quote from: SilentSchemer on December 28, 2011, 04:06:26 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering something. I know that some awards are difficult to give out due to the fact you have to check on each members to see if they actually deserves it. What if that wasn't the case though. What if the members themselves were to just let you know that they have such requirements to receive the award. Also, any one who wants to speak or vouch for someone's behalf for an award. Anyways just a thought.
We thought about doing that for some awards, but I dunno, I don't really like the idea. Simply because it would basically favour the ones checking that topic (or even just having read the OP), and I'm pretty sure that leaves out a whole lot of people.
Just look at the Contributor award. It is kinda "given on user input" too, and so far, I think only 2-3 people nominated Contributors on this topic.

I don't know. If you guys really want it to be like that, I guess I could roll with it, but personnally I'm not sure it's gonna be that great.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 28, 2011, 05:22:15 AM
Have you guys find a way to tweak the exact order of the awards yet? It has glitches, and you can only have them in some ways. Some are paired, I believe because they belong in the same category.
As Oizen stated. The Favorite goes first, and the others are displayed by chronological order.
It's not even glitchy, actually. It's just too simple of a mod to allow such customised ordering. We downloaded the mod like that.

Perhaps picano or Vyse could (?) add that customised order feature, but I believe they have higher priorities right now. (And I'm not sure how complicated it would be to do.)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 28, 2011, 09:52:29 AM
It's something where you've got to manually track people.
No, actually, it's even worse than that. it's just impossible to verify. There is no way to know how many BV reports a user has done, even individually.

Aww, that's a shame. :/

Oh well, back to the shadows... >.> <.<

Well Wolfric and I won the team tourney... I'll proving a design for the award...
FC:4898-8419-2778

hey i have 50 hacks now

active contributor please?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

January 01, 2012, 05:44:23 PM #1015 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:48:10 PM by GBC
i have some  ideas for  awards:

multi tasker-make hacks in 3 out of the 6 categories and have over 50 downloads in each

megaman- make hacks in 5 out of the 6 categories and have over 100 Downloads in each
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

January 01, 2012, 09:10:52 PM #1016 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 09:16:44 PM by Nuke
Ok heres the Award for the Team Battle Tourney winners:

Wolfric and Me..

Award name: FistBump

Description: Awarded to The KC-MM Winners of the Nuke's Team Tourney



Edit: One sec gotta fix the big one..

edit2:Fix'd


FC:4898-8419-2778

Neurotoxin and I are in need of the Novice Restorer award.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



The lighting doesn't match with the rest of the pins though...

If you have the original image in a larger form, I can apply my lighting and shading so it'll blend in better.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.