The greatest magician ever: SOREN Version 4X and Videos now NEW

Started by Mr.N, September 28, 2009, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Again I start with a story. Not as long as Askarus' one:

In Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is following ending story:
Ike: He was never seen after that. Some say he did a journey in a far country with his closest friend.
Soren: No one knows where he went on after the battle. It's told he went on a journey with the only one he ever trusted.
Now we know where both of them went on: SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL.
The greatest challenge for every fighter. After long studies and concentration, Soren, too reached Ike's ultimate power to join Brawl. Ike got it from the goodness and Soren from training. It's always said: What you train yourselve is better than what you get. Soren now even don't need books to do magic. He is became the most powerful mage of his time.
NOW HERE HE IS:
THE MAGE WHO TRUSTS NO ONE EXCEPT IKE AND HIMSELVE:
SOREN

See Updates and download below.








He can change between the three elements he can use in Fire Emblem: Wind, Thunder and Fire.
You do this by using the taunts.(UP Wind/ Side Thunder /Down Fire)
In the beginning it's difficult to control because of not moving right or left but forward and backwards.

WIND:

B: Rexcalibour
It's a big tornado

Side B: Blizzard
It’s an Ice Storm which freezes and lasts as long as you push B

Down B: Wind hand
It moves forward pretty fast(it's like a shot).
If it hits an opponent he gets griped and hit several times.
Maximum is 9 and every hit does 1% damage.
If  Soren uses this in air he can glide down slowly and jump really far(you have to push down B Fast. As long as you do it, you glide. if you stop pushing it, you will fall as normal.).

Up B: Hover or I like this expression more: Wind wa(l)ker.
You can move freely in air with the control stick and end with R. If you start on ground you won’t fall disabled when you end animation.

Wind has very fast attacks.
It’s good to combo or hit the opponent a lot.
It has very low knock back and can hardly kill enemies.


THUNDER

B: Thoron
first thunder makes a wall in front of you.
After a while a thunder explosion hits all enemies standing on the ground.

Side B:Tripple Thunder Wall
A wall of thunder appears in front of Soren .
It lasts long to make this attack and it does only 5 damage but it lasts longer as it seems to.

Down B: Thunder Shock:
It’ the strongest thunder attack.
It’s a shock in front of his hand

Up B: Thunder Speed
It’s similar to Fox's Up B.
You can fly in any direction.

Thunder has some weak and some middle attacks.
It has the best air attacks of Soren.
Most attacks have good distance, too.
It’s good when you fight more players.

FIRE

B: Bolganone
At first two fire balls fall down.
They will burn ground and make an earthquake.
After some time a huge explosion will kick out everyone with more than 40%.

Side B: Meteor
A falling down Fire Meteor appears in a middle distance in front of Soren.
It has middle knock back and middle size.

Down B: Fire Shield
[It doesn't hurt enemies but has super armour.
That means you get damage but no knock back.
It's useful if you can't escape an U-Smash. Try out for what it's useful.
If you use it in air there is no shielding effect.
It's the same as Wind but the other way round.
You fall down faster.
I don't know everything it's useful for.
Perhaps you can jump and than use this to land fast and surprise your opponent.

Up B: Fire Transporters
This is the simplest of Sorens Up B.
It only brings you up but does good damage to opponents standing close to you.

Fire is the element with the most knock back.
The attacks come slowly but without fire you will hardly kick someone out.

Soren has learned how to use the elements without books.
That means he needs no time to change between elements.
You can move straight after making a taunt.
Element switching needs (nearly) no time.
That means you can use every attack-equal which element-any time.
To be perfect with Soren you have to learn that switching elements does not need time.
I know it's hard because Zelda/Sheik and pokemon trainer need very long time to do this.
You can change element even if the opponent is close to you.

In Fire Emblem you can do a critical hit.
Here the neutral b attacks can do a critical hit.
If you push B and than leave it Soren does the attack normal.
If you leave B pushed down you can see after a while Soren changing animation.
there he concentrates to make a critical hit.
You can now leave B any time and make the attack.
The longer you let pushed it down the stronger is the attack.
If you charge Fire B (Bolganone) full it is a one hit kill.

One last thing:
The ultra smash:
Soren begins with that cool down A animation.
While this he makes a time stop in front of him.
He get’s a sword of light and makes a one hit KO.


Finally the downloads:
First the texture
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5WJ2X4ZF

And now the long expected PSA hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5zzyy1xzyjd

Here you can download version 3:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nlmzyyhnnok


Here's the new texture from SHIROYU:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7MGUK6DK

Now I ask you:
Please comment it.
If there's only one single unfair attack: Post it. He shoul be a fair character.
If you don't understand something: Ask
Criticise me.
And most of all: LIKE HIM AS I DO

Here three demonstration Videos from KAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVLhdwkBvhY His moves in training mode(Forgot to show his Final Smash sorry)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZA79UxJZGM Classic Mode run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96tQEIcm-zo And finally the SSE Run

Here you can download Version4:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yz3yjyhgili

Version 4X changes:
Throwing effects
Back throw throws a longer distabce
Up tilt is Poison instead of reflect

Here is the download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3n5whxmf2om



Now some thanks.
First to ELDRIAN who gave me the super armour event and the flag which hits everyone standing on the ground.
Little thanks to UNTOUCH'S shadow marth(i took a very little look on the final smash).
And of course biggest THANK YOU to SHIROYU to make the texture.




HOLY. [censored]. o.o

AWESOME ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

I LUV THIS PSA SO MUCH!!! Great job Mr. N, I hope to see some more EPIC PSA's from you in the future =D

You Did a Hell of a Job. This Is Amazing!!!!!!!!!


*replaces maths moveset* btw how did u get rid of marths sword. mdl0 file hexing?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Removing the sword was simple.
Only two codes.
It was my intention to make the hugest hack ever. I hope I did it.
Soren is not complete now.
So please give feedback.
(I know it´s too early for expecting this. But don´t forget.)
I even haven´t made real tests. I do it tomorrow.
Please leave lots of coments. Soren should be perfect and huge but fair.
Help me.
Say what you like and what you don´t like.

I Like It All But I noticed That Your Side Smash Up and Side Smash Down Do not have Hit Boxes. idk if thats intentional or not. But Side Smash Middle works Fine Which is what most ppl use.

EPIC!!! this soren is better then e-marth

I normally don´t use the side smash up ou down. But now gave me some new attacks I can do.
I anyway wanted to make a second release.
I will than change them, too.
But first I will do play and enyoy Soren.
I think I have only played him about half an hour.
I was only working.
(Be sure. I WILL GO ON WORKING)

I think I know a way to make the wind green. Add a flash overlay code to the gfx and choose a high value for green (If you know the exact color #'s that would work too)

At least that's what I think it does =p

Quote from: fireking220 on September 28, 2009, 07:00:39 PM
*replaces maths moveset* btw how did u get rid of marths sword. mdl0 file hexing?

It's not gone, it's where all swordsmen put their sword...

Anyway, this moveset's nice. Quite fun actually.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

I dont post much (or at all) but this has to be one of the best marth moveset hacks
Im gonna dl now

Can't wait to try the not so long awaited PSA. ;D
Screw signature's, I have the number 42.

Enjoy.
Perhaps you will get some surprise.
There are a lot of attacks I haven´t explained.