The greatest magician ever: SOREN Version 4X and Videos now NEW

Started by Mr.N, September 28, 2009, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 30, 2009, 10:51:40 PM #45 Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 04:55:50 AM by Shadow
Quote from: Shiroyu on September 30, 2009, 05:29:33 AM
Quote from: Shadow on September 30, 2009, 05:23:53 AM
Quote from: Shiroyu on September 30, 2009, 01:13:08 AM

Edits: I might try making a CSP as well.


Mind if I do that? :3

Not at all, go for it.

Would you mind if the actual picture was used (You know, the picture of the REAL Soren)? Or do you want the texture you made to be the portrait?
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


If you can use the real soren it would be great.

Quote from: Mr.N on September 30, 2009, 07:37:16 PM
Ok if it´s impossible it doesn´t matter. It´s only a detail.
This Neutral B in ain glitch i do still know. I will remove neutral B completely.
The overpowerd ur underpowerd moves will be corrected.
I would immediately change the up B wind and thunder controll to controllstick but as far as I know it´s impossible. First there in no controll stick button id. This would be no problem because I could make a D-pad controll. My biggest problem is that I work with the move character code. This cobe doesn´t work with move right or left it works with move forward or backwards. So if you face right and push D-pad right you move right dut of you face left and push D-pad right you move left. So this would be even more complicate to move. If someone can give me a "if facing right/left" event it would be no problem to make D-pad controll.

Lol, there are most of those. ^-^

Requirement 09 is Facing Right, Requirement 0A is Facing Left.

Also...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246651

Check out this thread for D-Stick commands.

Hope this helps ^-^




Game dynamics has not changed.
He only should be fairer and have right sound effects.

Can please someone give feedback about my changes.
And what´s with the CSP.
Is Soren now fairer.
Please answer.

Well, it is easier to recover, outside of the fire form. You said that there's now sound for most of the moves, yet I found there to be only sound for some. Also, I can't remember which ones exactly, but some moves have rather awkward hitboxes.

The insta-bolganone (landing while holding B in fire form) still kinda breaks him...

Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air

I know thar with Bolganone but I still haven´t changed it.
Nearly everv attacks have sound eccects. Only 4 or 5 not.

This is awesome! But you should put the dash and F-tilts back in without them it can get annoying to control :l
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Here's the Soren CSP. Good, or no?



Battle Portrait.



Download
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

The big one is perfect, but I can't get the small one to work.

Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air

Quote from: Shiroyu on October 03, 2009, 06:47:45 AM
The big one is perfect, but I can't get the small one to work.

Check the info folder for the .brres. Erase the period before the numbers. BPs work fine for me.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Mr.N on September 28, 2009, 07:19:33 PM
Removing the sword was simple.
Only two codes.
It was my intention to make the hugest hack ever. I hope I did it.
Soren is not complete now.
So please give feedback.
(I know it´s too early for expecting this. But don´t forget.)
I even haven´t made real tests. I do it tomorrow.
Please leave lots of coments. Soren should be perfect and huge but fair.
Help me.
Say what you like and what you don´t like.

when you say codes, im assuming that ur not reffering to the gecko os codes right? if so, my ganondorf which requires a code would be tremendously happy  :ganon:
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

No I don't refferto gecko codes.
When you check out my my Soren you should take a look to the OTHER section.
There are two codes which appear in every sub action.
That's the codes I'm reffering to.